Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all, My beautiful fishless is going to that great boat graveyard in the sky. Insurance is scuttling her and I will be in the market for a new boat. I weep, and yet, i grin at all the possibilitie that abound. I do know one thing, it will not be called Fishless 2. Any suggestions on an all species boat (20' and over) would be greatly appreciated!!!

Gregg

captain of well nothing at the moment

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Cool!!..Ya gotta love it when the Insurance Co buys ya new "stuff",..especially boats!!

Possible name for the new craft?? Non other than:

"TOADAPALOOZA Baby!!!"

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Can't miss with the well constructed ,awesome comfort, just everything you want.... A STARCRAFT !!!!!!!!!! Do your homework and if you want a A+ check out that boat.

h2o says when you get it take me fishing, LOL oh happy day

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mac,

good thing for insuance. They are replacing quite a bit. I lost ALL my bass tackle, lures etc. my luck the lunkers are hitting my baits now that they are not attatched to my line!!!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I love my Starcraft Pro-Elite 2000. A 20 footer with an 8 1/2 foot beam makes for a great ride. It`s got enough storage for all the goodies, ( I`m still trying to fill it)LOL. Easy to trailer and easy to launch. It`s got all the bells and whistles. 50 gallon bow livewell, 30 gallon aft livewell. 2, 3 gallon baitwells, built in cooler. A merc 150 efi on the back with a Minn Kota autopilot on the bow. Can`t say enough about it. Starcarafts are as durable as they come and if I ever get rid of the Czarbarge it will be another Starcraft for me. Now if this weather would just improve I could use it. LOL. This has been the worst september ever for me. Can`t fight mother nature. Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
I can add a little to the Starcraft suggestion. I have a 19' Starcraft Superfisherman that I bought new in 1994 and have not had a single problem with it. I can spend the whole day on the water, put it on it's trailer, pull it half way up the ramp and pull the bilge plug and not a drop of water comes out. Not a drop.

It has a 125 mercury on the back and except for a fuel filter change required has not bet a bit of a problem either. Man, I hope I didn't just jinx myself!!

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts