Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Everybody loves Fleece. Especially when you have your favorite boating website logo on it.

With every Fleece/sweatshirt sold you get 1 FREE LSCN/LSC Tshirt for a limited time

HERE IS A LINK TO LSCN FLEECE

Jersey Neck Sleeve Sportswear Grey
Sleeve Grey Collar T-shirt Jersey

DON'T FORGET LAKE ST. CLAIR WEARABLE TOO!

Outerwear Picture frame Textile Sleeve Standing
Smile Shoulder Blue Jersey Sleeve

If you want custom made colors and or images on your apparel don't hesitate to get a hold of me. It's NOT as expensive as you may think.

Attachments

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(SeaRay1 @ Sep 10 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Bill: Just wanted to know if you had any of the Harbour Lights Lighthouses left? St Clair Flats?

Harbour Lights? What exactly you talking about?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 10 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Punk, maybe I should buy a fleece from you so that I can cover up my naked Avatar picture of me taken on a nude beach in Jamaica????

That might be a good idea.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 10 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 10 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Punk, maybe I should buy a fleece from you so that I can cover up my naked Avatar picture of me taken on a nude beach in Jamaica????

Do you have an Oh My God size in a long????

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 10 2009, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 10 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 10 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Punk, maybe I should buy a fleece from you so that I can cover up my naked Avatar picture of me taken on a nude beach in Jamaica????

Do you have an Oh My God size in a long????

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
With every Fleece/sweatshirt sold you get 1 FREE LSCN/LSC Tshirt

This is for a limited time, so get your order in now. PayPal available on our site. Once order is placed I will contact you about the size and color you want for the t shirts.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(SeaRay1 @ Sep 10 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bill: They were the replicas of the South Channel Lights that you guys were selling. Grey boxes??

I am not part of that anymore. Sorry. Get a hold of Capt'nRob or GaryDebs.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Thanks Bill! Brianna and Malauri will love their new LSCN Gear.

Order now, Bill can get it in by Sept 22,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts