Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fun fun fun!!! DTE employees ended up walking through the lawn handing out pavilion tics so we snuck pretty close!!

Thanks Joe for providing the tics; you looked hurried yesterday so didn't get a chance for a proper hug and thank you!

A few members got phone calls with some musak, thought of calling all the lscn peeps in my phone but figured I'd be the only one thinking it was cool!!

DD, Jewels, Bigtree, btenn and taxman were the boardmembers present and accounted for.

This is a phone pic of us tailgating...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
OMG TAXMAN RULES!!!
I've never seen the BIG RED BUS so friggen crazy!!!
Where the heck did all those people come from?
If you've never been on a trip on the BRB you must make an effort the next event!! For all you single guys there were like 40 girls to 10 guys! On the way back from the concert we must have looked like a pack of crazy animals from the outside! Thank god I brought all that food, of course by the time it made it's way back to the back of the bus it was all gone! <_< Thank goodness for late nite drive thru! Anyways the concert was cool FMac sounded just like they did 20 years ago.

Taxman you must know a million people. There were only a handful of LSCNers but everyone was very cool. THANKS JOE you rock!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I was a recipient of a phone call last night & got to hear FM via Pauline's cell phone. Not sure which was more entertaining though - hearing FM live, or listening to Pauline after she's had a few drinkiepoos in her and is all giddy and bubbly
Looks to me like you guys had a blast!!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Had a blast last night! Great seeing all of you! Sorry I missed the bus...or am I?

$3.00 tickets...can't beat that!

Rock on Stevie Nicks...she was awesome!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
64 Was the total head count on the bus. 72 was the max last year at browns. JUST a LITTLE packed but a good time had by all!

Thanks Steve the BRB!

Great Day, Tickets anounced at 8.00 a.m. Without Pauligans group I was able to give away 84 tickets to F.M.
Red Bus Riders ROCK!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 18 2003, 09:46 AM)What about Eddie Money ? Is he going to be at DTE?
I'd just want to hear him do the Paradise Hotel theme.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 18 2003, 08:52 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 18 2003, 09:46 AM) What about Eddie Money ? Is he going to be at DTE?
I'd just want to hear him do the Paradise Hotel theme.

He-He

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 18 2003, 10:46 AM)What about Eddie Money ? Is he going to be at DTE?
Would you like my seats 15 rows back

It will cost you one big smile.
You will have to get the tickets at my office in Mt. Clemens

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Even in that blurry picture you can still see how BIG Stevie Kicks is.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Sep 18 2003, 08:57 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 18 2003, 10:46 AM) What about Eddie Money ? Is he going to be at DTE?
Would you like my seats 15 rows back

It will cost you one big smile.
You will have to get the tickets at my office in Mt. Clemens

What day is the concert?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Tax Man, thanks for the tix how many do you have ?
Kurt and I want to go for sure, do you have more than 2? where is your office at to pick them up?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hey Taxman, I found your camera in the glove up front.

I have here at home. I'll get it back to you soon.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 18 2003, 12:06 PM)Tax Man, thanks for the tix how many do you have ?
Kurt and I want to go for sure, do you have more than 2? where is your office at to pick them up?
two in row Q
fifty on the lawn!
Do you need a bus???
call Dean @ 586-954-4974 & get them

·
Registered
670 Posts
Great time! Big thanks to Taxman and BRBD! Stevie Nicks was pretty large, but they sounded good, guess that's what counts. Great time on the bus, as always
. Wish I had someone to make out with on the lawn with them playing. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky at the RHCP concert tonight

Oh yeah, thanks to HOTT TODDY too.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(homebrew @ Sep 18 2003, 12:03 PM)Great time! Big thanks to Taxman and BRBD! Stevie Nicks was pretty large, but they sounded good, guess that's what counts. Great time on the bus, as always
. Wish I had someone to make out with on the lawn with them playing. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky at the RHCP concert tonight

Oh yeah, thanks to HOTT TODDY too.
Well i guess you'll have to keep yourself busy somehow while i'm singin' and bouncin' all over the place

I'm lookin to burn off some of that adreline rush energy after the concert

1 - 17 of 17 Posts