Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Does anybody have a report for Fletchers pond going there for fathers day weekend then over to Seven mile pond. Thank you: Bill

·
Registered
21 Posts
thats up in my home town of Alpena, I'll tell you what, there is a piece of river below 4 mile dam that I consider my home waters. theres good smallies in there. but as for the floodwaters or lake winyah (7mile pond) i'm not sure since i haven't lived up there in a year or so.

if I find anything out i'll let ya know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks indish is there a launch on that stretch of the river i know about the one on 4 mile never been on it tho.Is there any pike i know between fletch and 7 mile we catch alot of pike

·
Registered
21 Posts
theres a public (free) launch on 11th street between park st and washington. it's next to some horse stables. if you do launch there, head up river, which is to the left, and be careful, it's all no wake up until you pass the bridge. after the bridge, run, dodge an old railroad tressle (sp) and run up a couple hundred more yards, it starts to get shallow with a channel that runs through. be carefull, you can only go so far and it gets dangerously shallow. up that way is the best smallie spot, the rest of the river is primarily largies. and you will have to deal with some northerns.

BTW, a friend of mine said that the fishing has been pretty good on fletchers. but thats only through the grapevine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Friend called Last night and said he was catching 4 and 5 pounders up there right now. he asked me to go to bass pro and pick him up all the................. that i could find and overnight them to him. He said he has tried everything and this is the only thing they are willing to bite on.

Hope this helps, Mike

Oh I forgot to tell you what to use Chompers Watermelon Red 5" salty sinkers made by Table Rock Bait Company.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts