Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great time! I got to see all my favorite LSCN peeps, and hear the Zman on the mic! The only way the party could have been better is if moved to the bay!!

awwwwww sh!tttt!!!!

LSCN, jobbienooner.com, Zman, and the FLY bar were rocking it all night long, baby!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH Chux....what a rockin time!!!!

I danced all night long with my favorite peeps! Sarah, Pauline, Kevin...Rerun...um Patriot, weeble wobbles but they don't fall down!
What a great time!!

Thanks for the yagerbombs Rerun...picked my a$$ right back up!

The fighting at the end made me
Didn't want my friends to get hurt, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! Rock on!

Z-man you rock baby!

Thanks, Capt'n Rob, for the ride back to my car and following me back home....your my brother man!

Spontenous night for DD...
Wouldn't of picked a better place then the Fly Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
It was close to 2am and we were out on the dance floor having a total blast. Just being our dumb selfs dancing and acting the fool. Well there was this group of guys that I think were jealous cause we were having so much fun. So for no reason what so ever the one guy steals CBJ's straw cowboy hat. Ok he (CBJ) laughed it off and asked for it back. Well that's when these guys started to want to fight CBJ. It all happened so fast that this was what I saw. The one guy went after him which CBJ defended himself granted this was a group of about 8 guys. Than the guys buddy went after CBJ.....now keep in mind this is all for no reason. CBJ wasn't even in the same area of the floor as these guys. They just went after him for no reason other than to be a dick...so back to the story. Once the 3rd guy got into I was standing there and took him down to the ground with a hold. Where I held him till the whole thing was pretty much over. I lost my shoes in the whole thing. I know there was a few guys from our group that were there and helps to break the whole thing up. Than I got up to see CBJ confronting the guy that started it again. So I went over to back him up. The Fly bar owner and bouncers knew these guys were there just to start trouble so they gave them the boot.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Great party, that place rocked!!!!!! Your welcome DD!

re, that was the old maintenance kid that worked at HCN. He's a punk kid with a big ego.....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
WOW! sounds like a blast (except for the fight)! i got free last minute pistons tickets that i thought were for a 'suite' but ended up being 'sweet'! 8th row from the floor!! the miller people were such gracious hosts that there was no way to make it to both last night, ifyouknowwhutimean!
wish i was there with ya'll.

sounds like one fantastic time! zman ALWAYS rocks the mic!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Sorry to hear about the fight, but I'm glad there were some LSCN peeps there to help CBJ defend himself. I think it's important for him to know that our people still have his back if he ever needs help.

Thanks Rerun for doing the right thing.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 3 2004, 06:45 AM)Did B2B get in another fight?
Wasn't me! I was out of there early, around 12:30 <_< I had a commitment to keep early this morning.

CBJ wants to be just like me!

I'm glad everyone is ok. I hate mean drunks!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
boater and i have taken anger management classes. wasn't us...

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Had a great time last night and great to see everyone! Thanks Johnny Z for driving my drunk @ss and Sandy home.

·
Registered
139 Posts
OUTSTANDING TURNOUT HAD A GREAT TIME !
WE ROCKED THE HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG BABY!!
NEXT PARTY SOON TO BE ANOUNCED
AHHHHHH SHIITTTTT!!!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
My friend, my honey and I had a great time also.

It was fun dancing with you DD.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Did anyone happen to take Eddie's hat home? It's a one of Eddie's fav golf hats and he's pretty sad it's missing.

you can see a pic of it here

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
That hat looked great on you Eddie! I thought I seen that hat on a few other people or maybe that was CBJ's.

Hope you find your hat Eddie!

·
Registered
843 Posts
I didn't take Eddie's hat, but I did end up taking home two women's large tank tops that they were selling.
If they are yours please pm me so I can get them to you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts