Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Yes, it was good. I really liked the roast beef and those potatoes, yummmm.. Good job!!

Joyce, I know it was hot but it was a great day for a graduation party, and your house and yard was set up perfectly. Always helps when the food is good too

By the way - thanks for cake you dropped off to Brian - it was delicious!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 12 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thats thanks to gradytom

Wasn't it Kathy
She was the one who we were making fun of.

Yep GT's Girl

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay i miss those two gt girl and gradytom hope everything is going good

Me too!! I would really love to see Kathy (although I want to see Tom too but Kathy is my chicka!)

·
Registered
288 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay i miss those two gt girl and gradytom hope everything is going good

Me too!! I would really love to see Kathy (although I want to see Tom too but Kathy is my chicka!)

dont let gradytom here you talk like that

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay i miss those two gt girl and gradytom hope everything is going good

Everythings been going well here, but it would be good to be seen.
Been a busy couple of weeks.

Kath says Hi Chris!
Water Boat Sky Watercraft Vehicle

I miss Brian

Should be out Friday about noon thru Sunday
No chick basketball for me this weekend . . .whoo hoo
Sorry we missed the party Joyce and JD

gt

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
QUOTE(gradytom @ Aug 12 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay i miss those two gt girl and gradytom hope everything is going good

Kath says Hi Chris!
View attachment 65335
I miss Brian

gt

great pic tom tell kath hope to see yous

·
Registered
16 Posts
QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gradytom @ Aug 12 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay i miss those two gt girl and gradytom hope everything is going good

Kath says Hi Chris!
View attachment 65335
I miss Brian

gt

great pic tom tell kath hope to see yous

OMG DIANE!! I forgot you told me about your signature weeks and weeks ago!!
Tom had to remind me to look today, since I don't login much.

Yes, I am the "Anchor A$$HOLE" chick!! OH BOY! Here comes a new board name

GOOD MEMORY STEPH!!! And SARG! How could you forget it was me that thought the anchor was a hidden treasure? GradyTom would NEVER be so blonde!!!
I can't wait til FRIDAY. We are boating all weekend long!!!
Hope to see all of you! WITH OR WITHOUT THE ANCHOR A$$HOLE

·
Registered
16 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay i miss those two gt girl and gradytom hope everything is going good

AWWWW... CHRIS! How sweet of you
Hope to see you & Brian this weekend!!! We Kathy

·
Registered
16 Posts
QUOTE(TommyGirl @ Aug 12 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 12 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hay i miss those two gt girl and gradytom hope everything is going good

AWWWW... CHRIS! How sweet of you
Hope to see you & Brian this weekend!!! We Kathy

ME AGAIN! IT SENT BEFORE I WAS FINISHED - I MEANT TO SAY "WE COULD GO TREASURE HUNTING!!!"

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Joyce...and Jeff...darn with everything that's been going on I forgot we missed the party.
would have loved to attend...but...doc had other plans for me

I've been in the hospital for 6 days
but getting better and hopefully out soon.
sounds like the party went well without us

I know you are and you should be proud of your boy

Congratulations !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts