Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks like i have to sell the excalibur so i dont lose the house. UNLESS I GET A CALL FROM AN EMPLOYER BY NEXT WEEK. If anyone knows of a good home for her please let me know.
Its a 1980 EXCALIBUR 380, kevlar hull, hunnycomb core, (its 800lbs. lighter than a 38ft fountain lightning) gaffrig gages, 650 HP supercharged LS6 blocks,(it has all the good raceing stuff inside) TRS drives,
The boat is extreemly rare and very fast.
I only know of 3 to be in the great lakes including mine.
It does need to have the valve train redone on one motor. (broken rocker, or lifter) not sure what just yet.
I was going to have it all redone this spring but got layed off. Now Im out of money and have to do something soon.
I think Im about to cry just typing this.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Jim, I am sorry to hear this......

I wish there was something we could do. I will still keep my eye out for any openings here.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I sent you a message Excal. Get ahold of me when you get a chance.

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Aug 6 2004, 11:26 AM)
hope something comes your way soon.
then what would we call you? ex-excal
j/k
ex-excal
I feel for you buddy, I wish there was something I could do.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone.

ex-excal hmmm. at least its not excal al... some of you will get that one. he he

Many peeps seem to get me confused with excalibur al. but he is him and I am me. just plain ol' Jim

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 5 2004, 07:05 PM)excal give me a call......... I lost your number when I got a new phone
Hey Al it 586-219-7299. Give me a call when you get a chance. Talk to you later buddy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts