Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Now that is a poacher. And I'll bet he is going to waste half the meat. I have seen so many deer on the roadside that people just took the rack and tenderloins out and then left the rest of the carcass to rot. those are the people that need to be arrested and the book thrown at them.

·
3,236 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Nov 25 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that is a poacher. And I'll bet he is going to waste half the meat. I have seen so many deer on the roadside that people just took the rack and tenderloins out and then left the rest of the carcass to rot. those are the people that need to be arrested and the book thrown at them.

Not sure those are all deer that people dumped. I know a cop up north by my cottage that does the same thing with fresh road kill. He cuts the straps out and takes the rack as well if it is a nice one. Said he does not bother with the rest of the meat because it is to hard to tell which parts are to bruised up to be worth eating from the impact.

·
Registered
102 Posts
you sir are awfully bold to call someone out like that.. im guessing a poacher may be a little smarter than putting seven untagged deer on top of their car for all to see.. maybe not but posting how your going to put out c mere deer to illegally try to bait in a six point is also quite foolish.. juss my 2cents.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(fishermatt1 @ Nov 25 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i seen u with 7 deer on ur roof at auburn and ryan with no tags !!!!! if u on here ur a piece of SH!!!!TTTT if u took those deer urself and poached them

It is usually alot better to say nothing and appear stupid, then to... I think you all know the rest.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I cant believe a poacher would be so bold. Didnt they start that sharp shooter stuff out in Rochester? Could be an explanation..sharp shooter clearing out Stony Metro Parks and other areas out there in the Rochester area...legally. I just havent followed the story much lately so I dont know if that is what it is. Either way, should have called DNR and let them handle it. Also, I doubt the gold Tahoe driver frequents this forum

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Wowza

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.