Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

For the second time this week

727 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ThreeCrabs
I am without water......the city turned it off twice to install sewers on our street. They shut it off Monday and today
I took a shower this morning, but after driving a stinky diesel bus all afternoon I will need another..........ggggrrrr, it better be on soon

Plus, I have laundry to finish up....didn't get it done last night <_<
See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I thought you were going to say its the second time you've had gas.
See less See more
second time kissed madonna?
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 14 2003, 12:03 PM)I thought you were going to say its the second time you've had gas.

Are you going tonight, Puff??? Cuz if you are, you better sit to the front of the bus so BRBD can protect you from me.....second time today, Mr. FunnyPance

FYI, 3crabs had gas last night from the whities he had at lunch..........he could clear a room. No shame, I tell ya.
See less See more
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 14 2003, 12:07 PM)Are you going tonight, Puff??? Cuz if you are, you better sit to the front of the bus so BRBD can protect you from me.....second time today, Mr. FunnyPance

No, I have school.
See less See more
Grrrr....still now water

Puff, are you and the Boss going to meet up with the group after? Call my cell if you want to find us.
See less See more
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 14 2003, 01:40 PM)Puff, are you and the Boss going to meet up with the group after? Call my cell if you want to find us.
What part of "NO" don't you understand?

I don't know. We really haven't discussed it.
See less See more
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 14 2003, 01:53 PM)What part of "NO" don't you understand?

I don't know. We really haven't discussed it.

Obviously I am not reading your posts....sorry.....

skip it then.........................
See less See more
last time city worked on my street they put a thing on the door day before saying when it would be off and how long . id call and ask them how much longer///
They did Monday, but they didn't put one up today <_< It's back on now, so I gotta go get ready
See less See more
Good thing it is back on for us!
I wouldn't want you to be around us if you stunk like diesel!
See less See more
QUOTE(afiremen @ Nov 14 2003, 06:03 PM)Good thing it is back on for us!
I wouldn't want you to be around us if you stunk like diesel!

See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.