Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a guy you dated dumped you (reason was really crappy), then because he heard you talk about the board took it upon himself to sign up and make friends with people on here and not even tell you he was on here!!!

Sorry to those that I vented to last night at TNTs

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Who is it on here?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Who's your ex Shannie?

BTW - Not cool for any of your friends to get involved with your ex if it hurts your feelings. Hope he wasn't up at TNT'S last night hooking up with some of YOUR friends - that's just down right inconsiderate on both peoples parts if you ask me!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's been on here for almost a month now and has gone to some of Mary Jane's events. So he has met and made friends with people from here.

We only went out a month, but I just feel like 1. he dumped me 2. he wouldn't have even known about this site if it wasn't for me

I felt bum-rushed seeing him at Tnts last night. He lives in Canton, so it's not like it's remotely close for him.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Been there, had someone date me just to get in with a group of friends I hung with, then the cold front set in...luckily didn't lose friends over it and they saw her actions for what they were...bye bye so long farewell

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
That sucks Shannon!!!

Hop and I had a few minor arguments about me staying on the board when we first broke up.... but only because technically he was here first.

You know we love ya girl.... don't let it get to ya!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(tsunamihart @ Apr 30 2003, 09:40 AM)
Been there, had someone date me just to get in with a group of friends I hung with, then the cold front set in...luckily didn't lose friends over it and they saw her actions for what they were...bye bye so long farewell

I kinda felt like that's what happened to me. We never really had any "alone" dates, always with my friends. Then he wanted to remain friends after he told me he wasn't attracted to me....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Don't worry it only hurts the first 60 to 90 days after the knife goes in, then you just pull that piece o' metal out throw it away and move on past the moron and remember that your true friends stuck by ya'

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Well said tsunamihart, I've recently had the same experience (6 months ago).

Funhappygrl, for me it was a 3 month thing going, and she told me that she wanted to break one morning when we woke up--after, well, we were up most of the night if youy know what I mean...After she stuck the knife in, she twisted it...

But, it's not healthy to keep thinking about it. Like Shandog said, gotta move on!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 30 2003, 10:23 AM)Well said tsunamihart, I've recently had the same experience (6 months ago).

Funhappygrl, for me it was a 3 month thing going, and she told me that she wanted to break one morning when we woke up--after, well, we were up most of the night if youy know what I mean...After she stuck the knife in, she twisted it...

But, it's not healthy to keep thinking about it. Like Shandog said, gotta move on!!
i've moved on, but that doesn't mean i want to see him at every LSCN event. Like I said he would have never known about this site or the group if it weren't for me.....

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Not every Peep has LSCN at heart. With such a big group of good people, well Im sure some individuals could just be using this board to try and get laid. I know of a couple. But I know the rest of the LSCNers are true... Ill always have there back. This is to some people just a discussion board and a means to kill time at work, to others, its true purpose LSC Info. But to a awful lot of Peeps its a home that houses many friendships. This summer this board is gonna grow out of control. There will be tons of newbies and new lurkers. Not everbody will have good intentions.

Just be happy you didnt fall into Reruns evil clutches....Hes a real heart breaker.....

HappyFunGirl Im in your corner and your better then alright in my book.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Apr 30 2003, 10:28 AM)HappyFunGirl Im in your corner and your better then alright in my book.
aw thanks CBJ

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
shannon-
I didn't know he was your ex until last night when i heard you say something about it.
He came to winners last thursday but mentioned nothing about knowing you or anything. I just thought he was friends with bill and mary...

sorry <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Apr 30 2003, 11:45 AM)shannon-
I didn't know he was your ex until last night when i heard you say something about it.
He came to winners last thursday but mentioned nothing about knowing you or anything. I just thought he was friends with bill and mary...

sorry

here here, mj! agreed. i didn't know anything, either, til just now.

"stay away from evil rerun"--LMAO, cbj! cbj=c*ck block jammer! lol!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts