Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
$5 parking, $5 cover, was just fine with me, $3.50 beers out of the beer tub were great, and ice cold too. There lake was calm as could be, and the 100 or so boats were lined up like a big muscamoot party. It was a perfect night to hang out on the deck, and the only people I saw from here were puppetshow, and Saleena, and I'll bet they had fun too!

Yeah yeah "The TIN FISH I know.... So I fat-fingered it! Big deal

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It must have been a pretty big fish.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Next week weather pending we have plans for Waterlogg, Milord, Myself and P-29 to cruise out there on P-29....you know start the x-mass off right.

I think I did pretty good last night going out on a ride with C-girls boyfriend with the superchargers.....fastest ride of my life to date.
Thanks again C-girl.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
the only people I saw from here were puppetshow said:
That is because eveyone elese went to the Tin fish not the Ton Fish.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I had full intentions of joining you guys . . . but getting things ready to leave today took till after midnight.
NEXT week!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 17 2003, 02:22 PM)Next week weather pending we have plans for Waterlogg, Milord, Myself and P-29 to cruise out there on P-29....you know start the x-mass off right.

I think I did pretty good last night going out on a ride with C-girls boyfriend with the superchargers.....fastest ride of my life to date.
Thanks again C-girl.
Eddie has a fast boat

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jul 17 2003, 05:19 PM)Yeah yeah "The TIN FISH I know.... So I fat-fingered it! Big deal

Ahemmm....

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Something one of my minds is missing with the fat fingering???

Or was there and ACTUAL fat fingering!!! ??

whopsie, yes, Ijust posted that!! hee hee!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! pauligan! lol!!

after my meeting at jack's, i was going to head out there, but now i'm glad i didn't...i'd have been alone!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
It was nice to meet you Advantage Rob!

Saleena and I had a great time!

threecrabs was there also.........thanks for the beers Lisa

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 17 2003, 01:27 PM)I had full intentions of joining you guys . . . but getting things ready to leave today took till after midnight.
NEXT week!!
we wondered what happened to you Steve........

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 17 2003, 05:32 PM)Something one of my minds is missing with the fat fingering???

Or was there and ACTUAL fat fingering!!! ??

whopsie, yes, Ijust posted that!! hee hee!!
Not that I know of, but maybee.

There was some guys I know, left with some girls they knew, that could have played as family members of the nutty professer, so maybee, but dont ask me.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Tyn Fisch never even crossed my mind. MJ didn't put up her weekly reminder.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 17 2003, 01:38 PM)Tin Fish never even crossed my mind. MJ didn't put up her weekly reminder.
That is because MaryJane stayed home and was being a good girl!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 17 2003, 12:38 PM)Tyn Fisch never even crossed my mind. MJ didn't put up her weekly reminder.
i gave my liver a braek last night and stayed home.

gettin ready for the weekend!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Being relatively new to the area and reading this thread, I am wondering if the Tin Fish is a place where one might go to enjoy a few drinks or dinner, soak up some ambiance and enjoy the people and the water, all without getting involved in some unwanted drama?

It's a desert out here, I need to find some enjoyable watering holes.

Rick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts