1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
They are in the mail with a bonus Bob

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think ABC warehouse has them free for the asking. Also, the Lake St. Clair Walleye Assoc. will have a booth there, stop by and say hi, I'll be working there on Sun. 2-2-03 from 10am-1pm. Take care. Al

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
May the 15th is the start of BIkini Season. I'll be on the water for a month and a half before that. I set up at 2 PM tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to the show.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bob, boy you must hold the phone with one hand and the mouse in the other. Tomorrow, 11:00am at Denny's it is. Thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pauligan,

Where do you find all of those cute little icon characters????

I lurked on one of the other boards a couple of weeks ago and you folks seemed to be having an icon war. What a hoot!

Regards,

Dave

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
You can actually add anykind of picture/animated gif/website...etc. with the buttons above. They do have some pretty neat things going on in the General Discussion area....

I cant tell you where to get them, but if you look around the net you will find them!

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I will be at Ford Field also on Friday night setting up, and then again on Saturday in the Lakeside Fishing booth for All Star Rods. He has a small inventory left we need to sell and we can also take orders on rods out of the catalog. Stop by and say hello!

Mini

PS Bob I am going to try to get those two rods to you on Wednesday afternoon. I will come by your booth.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Mini,.....call me sometime today when you get a chance....i have some news for you!!..thank$.....
Mac

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(DMisaras @ Jan 28 2003, 12:12 AM)Pauligan,

Where do you find all of those cute little icon characters????

I lurked on one of the other boards a couple of weeks ago and you folks seemed to be having an icon war. What a hoot!

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave:

he's a little intro for you:

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/

once you browse through and find what you want, highlight & copy the UBB code and paste it into your post!

You can also use the IMG button above when you are creating a new post to add one, but first you must have a .gif, .jpg, etc...

hope this helps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts