Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Anybody out there have things that no matter how many times they see it/do it/talk to it.... whatever, just can NEVER remember something?

I lived with my parents in the house they are in since like 1989 on and off for years. I still, STILL have issues remembering their zip code (had to send mom something this morning and had to reflect~and am still wondering if I put my old work zip on there)!! How the hell is that?

I also never remember anybody's ages... people I've known for decades or family~approximate only.

And birthdays have to look up too. Mom's is the only one I recall...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 19 2003, 08:53 AM)

Crap!!!

What now?
You flashed me!! (o)(o) J/K Nothing bad.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 19 2003, 08:47 AM)Anybody out there have things that no matter how many times they see it/do it/talk to it.... whatever, just can NEVER remember something?

I lived with my parents in the house they are in since like 1989 on and off for years. I still, STILL have issues remembering their zip code (had to send mom something this morning and had to reflect~and am still wondering if I put my old work zip on there)!! How the hell is that?

I also never remember anybody's ages... people I've known for decades or family~approximate only.

And birthdays have to look up too. Mom's is the only one I recall...
I'm terrible at remembering numbers. Phone numbers, addresses, zip codes, IP addresses.... I have to write them down if I need to recall them. But even then, I often write them down WRONG! I can be writing down a number as someone reads it to me, and I'll still write it down wrong!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'll have a short term memory glitch ever so often, but i write so much down so i don't forget...i have a file folder of 'to do lists' literally...and STILL forget ever so often!

that's why my shoes say "TGIF" on them!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
ever find yourself wandering aimlessly around the home wondering what you were going to do??.. then walk back to where you started so you could remember again?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 19 2003, 09:42 AM)ever find yourself wandering aimlessly around the home wondering what you were going to do??.. then walk back to where you started so you could remember again?
YES!!!!!! Way too often. You know you are on a mission, but can't remember what it was. grrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
everything............. actually I forgot what this thread was about while I was doing "work" for a moment and had to read the most recent responces portion.

I forget my age quite a bit. People ask me and I either answer wrong, or tell them to hold on a sec.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 19 2003, 09:56 AM)I forget my age quite a bit. People ask me and I either answer wrong, or tell them to hold on a sec.

Now THAT I would like to forget.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I'm trying to remember what I came into work for today....
oh yeah, I don't have internet at home yet, plus I needed to use the copy and fax machine!!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I dedicate this thread to our beloved Capt. Chris. Anyone who knows him (Amie especially) can attest to it!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yeah....I was headed out the door and found myself sitting here posting <_< . I walk in circles all the time....what am I doing, what am I doing...

It's weird but I can't remember people's names all the time, but I can remember every conversation I've had with anyone, to the point of tmi remembering
Like, I want to forget, lol. Hope that made sense <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 19 2003, 09:47 AM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 19 2003, 09:42 AM) ever find yourself wandering aimlessly around the home wondering what you were going to do??.. then walk back to where you started so you could remember again?
YES!!!!!! Way too often. You know you are on a mission, but can't remember what it was. grrrrrrrrrrr
That's why I usually quietly repeat over and over what it is I'm after until I find it.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
yepp all the time walk in to a room and am what did i come down here for ?
wonder if all the weekend alcohol causes this ?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Names! I can rarely remember names. I can remember everything else though. If we went out to dinner 2 years ago, I could tell you where we went, what you wore, and what we ate easily.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts

I often forget who I am calling on the phone and have to explain that to whoever answers

1 - 20 of 32 Posts