Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was fishing at millers today very very very slow by the way but i was walking around and found a spud asked every one they if it was theres and every one said no so if you lost your spud at millers let me know tell me what color it is and i wll give it back

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thats why all of my $hit (including my aluminum ramps for my quad) have bright orange spots all over them.
I'm thinking about adding purple too after hearing about some guys ramps being stolen from the back of their trucks.
It would be easy to say I'd beat anyone up with a spud if mine got stolen and I found someone else in possession of them, but what if the guy honestly bought them from someone else? I'd hate to kill an innocent man.
So I guess if my stuff ever gets ripped off I'll have to keep a blowtorch with me so I can "interrogate" whoever I find in possession of it......

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE(formulaf302 @ Jan 15 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats why all of my $hit (including my aluminum ramps for my quad) have bright orange spots all over them.
I'm thinking about adding purple too after hearing about some guys ramps being stolen from the back of their trucks.
It would be easy to say I'd beat anyone up with a spud if mine got stolen and I found someone else in possession of them, but what if the guy honestly bought them from someone else? I'd hate to kill an innocent man.
So I guess if my stuff ever gets ripped off I'll have to keep a blowtorch with me so I can "interrogate" whoever I find in possession of it......

write your name on it with a sharpie then you will know its yours!

·
Registered
79 Posts
QUOTE(formulaf302 @ Jan 15 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats why all of my $hit (including my aluminum ramps for my quad) have bright orange spots all over them.

Had my ramps stolen over at Mitchels Bay a few years back. Now I put them under my vehicle and park with one tire on them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
QUOTE(Naked Options @ Jan 16 2010, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(formulaf302 @ Jan 15 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats why all of my $hit (including my aluminum ramps for my quad) have bright orange spots all over them.

Had my ramps stolen over at Mitchels Bay a few years back. Now I put them under my vehicle and park with one tire on them.
brother in law did same thing,he parked his truck on ramps till someone jacked up the truck and stole the ramps..unbelievable huh..

·
Registered
45 Posts
QUOTE(Naked Options @ Jan 16 2010, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(formulaf302 @ Jan 15 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats why all of my $hit (including my aluminum ramps for my quad) have bright orange spots all over them.

brother in law did same thing,he parked his truck on ramps till someone jacked up the truck and stole the ramps..unbelievable huh..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.