Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Yeah I know I called and left a message.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Hopefully I'll fill the freezer this year. I am getting back into hunting this year. Already scouted some spots for deer. Got treestand set up at my moms house up north for bow season.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
going to be gun or bow or both scott?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sorry Chris. Nothing tastes better to me than a venison steak and a SALMON filet.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Here is a pic of my new toys but they aren't for fishing but maybe someone can move this to the sportsmans forum. But i want to post my sweet deals I picked up this summer and they don't relate to fishing. Unless you want an extra hole or two in the fish.LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
and heres the bow I paid 50 for the 1903 remington model 11 automatic 12 gauge shotgun and 50 for the bow with everything in the pics. The bow is a bear whitetail classic, oldie but goodie. It came with six carbon arrows and six broadheads, release, field points, quiver, stabilizer, lighted sights, and case. I reblued the gun and resealed the stock and butt. It came with the hard case also.

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
HA. Seeing this thread just reminded me to submit my application for the anterless deer lottery...Personally, I wouldnt trust any free venison from a stranger after watching other hunters butcher, ahem, I mean field dress their deer...However, I hate to see a good animal's meat go to waste.

I nabbed this King/Queen pair 30 seconds apart last year during rifle season...cant wait for October and November. Took the lead/biggest doe of a group of 4 and he stepped out after them not 10 seconds after pulling the trigger on the doe.

Weapon - Browning AboltII S/S synthetic .300 WINMAG w/ Leupold Vari-x II 4-12, 180g core lokt

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Wow good job nitro. I'll keep my eyes open for you scott. If i find one at a good price I'll let you know.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
not a problem Still trying to get renee to let me get some more boats. She is in denial right now. I told her when I build our garage it is going to be a three boat garage she said she didn't think so. I told her that I am the engineer and the construction company. All I'll do is just order a little too much concrete and say oops guess I got to add another eight feet into the side. Hopefully by tomorrow this will be down on the list so she doesn't see it when she logs on. She is sleeping right now so I am safe. LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
I wish I still worked at Bass Pro, I miss my discounts. I picked up a High Country Archery Carbon Fiber riser bow for $275 shipped, it was on the floor for $695msrp. After working retail, I have a hard time paying full price for anything new...

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
The deer meat is gone by the way. So I guess you could move it or kill it. Your choice chris. Maybe move us to the sportsmens forum. I don't know if we would fit in. LOL Does sound more like hunting than fishing though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.