Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a really nice pair or strap on cleats i never seen this kind before green bungie cord with hooks to bad you cant have em back!! im gunna keep em that is my payment for chipping out your three empty propane tanks from your spearing hole and picking up your beer bottles.

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 30 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i found a really nice pair or strap on cleats i never seen this kind before green bungie cord with hooks to bad you cant have em back!! im gunna keep em that is my payment for chipping out your three empty propane tanks from your spearing hole and picking up your beer bottles.

Never ceases to amaze (and disgust!) me to see what people leave on the ice....!!!
Some people are just pigs, I guess. It's sad for an old timer like me, since I can remember when people could actually drink water from the Glakes. Wouldn't try that these days!

·
Registered
697 Posts
QUOTE(Joe G @ Jan 30 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 30 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i found a really nice pair or strap on cleats i never seen this kind before green bungie cord with hooks to bad you cant have em back!! im gunna keep em that is my payment for chipping out your three empty propane tanks from your spearing hole and picking up your beer bottles.

Never ceases to amaze (and disgust!) me to see what people leave on the ice....!!!
Some people are just pigs, I guess. It's sad for an old timer like me, since I can remember when people could actually drink water from the Glakes. Wouldn't try that these days!

the water being undrinkable has literally nothing to do with individuals leaving trash on the water

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(givemethe @ Jan 30 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Joe G @ Jan 30 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 30 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i found a really nice pair or strap on cleats i never seen this kind before green bungie cord with hooks to bad you cant have em back!! im gunna keep em that is my payment for chipping out your three empty propane tanks from your spearing hole and picking up your beer bottles.

the water being undrinkable has literally nothing to do with individuals leaving trash on the water

Well, I doubt that it helps! And it sucks in any case.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 30 2010, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i found a really nice pair or strap on cleats i never seen this kind before green bungie cord with hooks to bad you cant have em back!! im gunna keep em that is my payment for chipping out your three empty propane tanks from your spearing hole and picking up your beer bottles.

He He Heeee! Congrats on your lucky find, and kudos for doin' the good deed. Well, not only did you get some nice cleats, ya' got a bonus from returning the beer bottles too. Serves the pigs right to lose their shtuff. And ya' wanna know what really gets me? Those bottles can be refilled from a 20 lb. tank. They sell the valve at Harbor Frieght for like $15, I refill em' all the time. Yeah, I know your not supposed to transport them after refilling, who's gonna know? Saves me a small fortune on propane every year. Between heaters lanterns and my small portable grill.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 30 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>a guy i talked to said a guy speared a musky and ask him if it was a pike he said no so he trew it back in...if you cant tell the difference between a pike and a musky you shouldnt be spearing anyway

What an a$$.... here we go folks, proof once again, there's just some folks out there that need a good smack in the head. Something I like to refer to as a "HEY STUPID!"
there seems to a rash of people that need this "wake up call" these days.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Nice job Bill at least it wasn't a total waste of a day. I also refill my one pounders from the same harbor fraud valve. I love reusing my tanks and never have had a problem with them.

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 30 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i found a really nice pair or strap on cleats i never seen this kind before green bungie cord with hooks to bad you cant have em back!! im gunna keep em that is my payment for chipping out your three empty propane tanks from your spearing hole and picking up your beer bottles.

GOOD FOR U DOC. FYI, THEY SOUND LIKE ARTIC SPURS $17.00 RETAIL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice find Doc, and I thank you for cleaning up that mess, I know I've cleaned up my share. They must have forgotten there mom when they left the house. I don't know what the small percentage of people are thinking that they can't clean up after there done.

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE(Joe G @ Jan 30 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jan 30 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i found a really nice pair or strap on cleats i never seen this kind before green bungie cord with hooks to bad you cant have em back!! im gunna keep em that is my payment for chipping out your three empty propane tanks from your spearing hole and picking up your beer bottles.

no joe some people are realy F,,,ing Supid! no up bringing i supose ,,,conservation is the word for the day!

·
Registered
242 Posts

You go Dr. Hook I have a pair of those cleats you will like them , Wheres a dam DNR cop when you need one
I bet those guys had no licsence. We need more sportsman like you.

·
Registered
242 Posts

You go Dr. Hook I have a pair of those cleats you will like them , Wheres a dam DNR cop when you need one
I bet those guys had no licsence. We need more sportsman like you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.