Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first i'd like to thank the kid on the 4 wheeler for giving me and my friend a lift off the ice in the dark after a horrible afternoon of fishing. moved 4 times saw 4 fish. did talk to a guy who took his son and daughter,both under 10 and very excited because they fished in real close and saw and caught some nice ones. We did pick up a collapsable chair in a sack that must have fallen off someones sled or something so call me if its yours-248 224- 3413. Al

·
Registered
126 Posts
I found one of those collapsible chairs on friday,fishing off of the daysail ramp about 1 /2 mile out and another one at least 1 /2 mile and slightly towards the right out of the Crocker DNR ramp.
Both chairs, oviousely damaged, propped neatly into the hole and allowed to freeze in . Now, if those people would have taken their MOTHER out on the ice with them, i bet she would have known what to do with them.

I didn't have my spud with me to digg them out. Maybe someone with a spud in the area will digg them out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.