Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?

Any chance you found it at compass?

sorry pimp, left out that detail. we found it at cotton rd.

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?

Not mine, lost both of them at compass. Accidently left them on the dock. Someone should be happy though.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?

Not mine, lost both of them at compass. Accidently left them on the dock. Someone should be happy though.

sorry to hear about that. ive never actually fished at compass. thats a marina right? hows the fishing there?

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?i lost it a couple days ago i have the other to match i loose all my crap
im thinking i might b there tomorrow must fell off when i was loading up

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 12 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?i lost it a couple days ago i have the other to match i loose all my crap

You really do lose your sh*$ often??

I'm going tomorrow....

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 12 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?i lost it a couple days ago i have the other to match i loose all my crap
mine was the pull over the heel type

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE(J-T @ Jan 12 2010, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 12 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?i lost it a couple days ago i have the other to match i loose all my crap

You really do lose your sh*$ often??

I'm going tomorrow....
i got a little honey hole near sang i wast to try probably after 2

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(misterperch @ Jan 12 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?i lost it a couple days ago i have the other to match i loose all my crap

Could you identify it please? Like the make and size?

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?

sorry to hear about that. ive never actually fished at compass. thats a marina right? hows the fishing there?

Its awesome tai, if you are into catching Crappie and Gills. Non stop action, lots of slabs. Its always my fallback if I am not on the big water catching Perch.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 15 2010, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sweedishpimp @ Jan 12 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tai @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On our last venture fishing, found an ice cleat you slip on your boot to grip the ice better? I hate losing gear, and if this is yours, would you please identify it so i can return it to you?

Its awesome tai, if you are into catching Crappie and Gills. Non stop action, lots of slabs. Its always my fallback if I am not on the big water catching Perch.

I can say ive never ice fished for crappie or gills. I want to try it though, dad said crappie are awsome fish to catch. Perch arent biteing so possibly might try compass this weekend. Thank you Pimp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.