Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Traeger Pellet grills; used to be really high quality till they sold out to an investment firm and now they're made in China with inferior parts. I almost bought one a few months ago until I found out about that.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jul 29 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 29 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can only think of one place anywhere that it would be ok to have this.
Would that be on an island, somewhere off the North Channel?

Chanting....

"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"
"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"
"BRING BACK PORK CHOP" !!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jul 29 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jul 29 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 29 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can only think of one place anywhere that it would be ok to have this.

Chanting....

"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"
"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"

THAT was his name. Tigs kept asking me what his name was.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 30 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Chanting....

"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"
"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"

THAT was his name. Tigs kept asking me what his name was.

Yep...I remembered after we hung up !!! Just came to me !!! hehehehe

QUOTE(SKUZA @ Jul 30 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe if the thing wasn't such a feminine shade of pink! And put a mad look on that swines face!

Maybe if someone were standing behind him........

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Jul 29 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jul 29 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 29 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can only think of one place anywhere that it would be ok to have this.

Chanting....

"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"
"BRING BACK PORK CHOP"

Oh my, tee hee hee, thank you so much !!! After what that bad boy did to me at the BBQ I have been too embarassed to be seen on this board !!!

Pink Fawn Magenta Font Snout

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.