1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I've actually dreamt about doing that.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I've tried, I just haven't hooked up yet. Still playing with the best presentation though. 3/4oz tube or crankbaint, hmmmm...

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I did that that's me in the picture i had to beef up my fireline to 80lb. test. I lost a few also. I've seen it before and printed it out and have it framed.... just to funny..

h2o

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I did that that's me in the picture i had to beef up my fireline to 80lb. test. I lost a few also. I've seen it before and printed it out and have it framed.... just to funny..

h2o

·
Registered
84 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I almost got the same one twice outside the Clinton River. You would have thought that after the first time just missing the big balloon above his shoulders he would've stayed away. He actually lifted my line over his head after I almost popped him. We even had a marker out and one picked it up. I knew we were on some fish but apparently they also attracted the idiot skiers.

Steve J.

·
Registered
294 Posts
In my experience, if you can turn the head on the hookset, they tend to come right to the boat. I've been using 45 lb. Triple Fish Camo-escent. It makes it a little more sporting, kind of like ultra-light on a grand scale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts