Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Cable...........You are a real person to do this, if everyone thought like you this world would turn alot better. I commend you for your decision. Run for office and i'll vote for you. Hope to see you on the lake sometime. I know you'll catch fish this year.

h2o<---says that was just simply PERFECT.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
That would be my attitude.

h2o<--says good going.

·
Registered
280 Posts
just a little info about being honest!
when i was 17 years old visiting my brother in florida, i found a wallet with $1400 and some singles in it, plus tons of credit cards, everything one would hold sacred in there wallet.
i returned it with everything and when the person offered a reward, i declined, however, he would not accept no to a fishing trip off Jupiter FL. so my brother(who was 34 at the time) and i went and had the trip of our lives off a 32' bertrum!!
he brought sandwiches, drinks, expensive bait(goggle eyes) and we brought home lots of snappers, 2 small shark, and tons of others i cant remember!
he explained to me that it had happend before and his credit cards were used and he had to cancel everything.
i will remember that day for the rest of my life, in a world that we live in today, honesty is all we have left....

i still talk to him to this day and he still wants another trip!!
funny how friends can meet, and how fishing bonds them!!

i never expected to gain anything from that day, i have lost things plenty of times, with no return, but i have to thank you for being honest..

Dave

·
Registered
235 Posts
Cable, There not mine but when I came in around the same time the ramps were pretty busy. Hopefully they will see your post. You might mention it to one of the attendants at the booth the next time out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts