1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won four free tickets at a Women's Biz Conference yesterday.....to:

Michael Bolton

Darn. I am busy that night.

Does anyone want them? Lawn Seats. Thursday, September 18 at 7:30 pm at Freedom Hill Amphitheater.

I know my PM inbox is going to be FULL within 5 minutes.

Seriously - if you want them, let me know.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I wonder if he will do any of his old heavy metal songs, such as Everybody's Crazy! or You Don't Want Me Bad Enough

Seriously, I have those here as MP3s if anyone wants me to email them.

G

·
I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
QUOTEI admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

Anyone know where I can get a quickie divorce????
(I call the boat!)

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Sep 9 2003, 01:38 PM)I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

LMFAO!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Sep 9 2003, 01:38 PM)I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

Name that movie!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I sense a Big Red Bus Trip!!

·
Registered
419 Posts

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the first thing that went through my head when I read what the tickets are for.....

"You can just call me Mike..."

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 9 2003, 01:51 PM)Meg Ryan for sure in it... one of the pacino's was the hubby... and I never even watched the movie!
BUUZZZZZZZ! Wrong answer!

Not even close.

thank you for playing.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Office Space.

Whew, he had me going there for a minute.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Sep 9 2003, 01:59 PM)Office Space.

Whew, he had me going there for a minute.
I'm sorry you are not eligible for the grand prize. (for obvious reasons) Thanks for spoiling the game. <_<

P.S. Sorry for hijacking your thread Laney!

G

·
I can't believe you thought I was serious...

Now I'm just going to have ask you to run along and come back some other time... I've got a meeting with the Bobs..

·
Registered
612 Posts
I can't beleve I told those ************ I liked Michael Bolton!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Sep 9 2003, 12:38 PM)I admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan! I celebrate the guy's entire collection! For my money it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman"!

dude, i just put you on the list !
"**** SUSPICION" (SP)
thank heavens i only penciled you in on it, and not ink
as i have for many of these LSCN'ers (Milord, rerun, manana- the wedding is just a cover up LOL!)

i just took you off now, cause you were not serious.
shew !

·
Registered
625 Posts
My mom might want to go to that, she's a big mullet bolton fan! She got a new car the other day and I stopped over there to check it out, and when I started it, Micheal Bolton was Jamming, I almost puked in her three day old car!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Here is Michael Bolton in his early metal band, Blackjack:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts