Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ok, i watch exactly 2 episodes of American Idol a year: the finale and the kick off. i am DYING right now!! lol! some of these people are just wack! i mean, i give them credit for trying (believe me, i've been to MANY tryouts and fell on my face), but some of these people are just so
but there are some i get SUCH a warm fuzzy about because they are soooooo talented!!
know what i mean?
wonderful!

but what i really want to see is the premiere of My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance! lol! how funny does that show look? hee hee! could you imagine if you had this choice? i mean, the previews show this dude telling the dad he can't wait to get his daugher into the sack! lmao!!!!!!!!!!! oh crimeneys! lol!

·
12,052 Posts
I have it on in the background. LMFAO!!!!!! Some of those losers really suck.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but you know.. i gotta LOVE wacky scooter girl from grand rapids, mi!!!! dude, she could SING! and she's goofy!! ( i like goofy!
)

·
12,052 Posts
Yep, she made it. And that guy that did was even better than her.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fer sure!!! i agree!!!

now, it's time for 'my big fat obnoxious fiance.' wow... how darn funny!!!!!!!!
i like his white socks with is tux!

·
12,052 Posts
can't believe I'm watching it. Hes a fat slob and she's HOT!!! I'm LMFAO!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
omigod! so am I!!!!!!!!! lol!!! i find it so funny SHE'S trying to pull one on her fam and HE'S HIRED to make it SOOOOO tough on her! lol!!!! to be honest, i would have a hard time being a beotch to 'steve' because he is cracking me the heck up!!!! i can't help but laugh at his antics! lol!!!

and yes... she is HOT!

·
12,052 Posts
I like where she says "you still go to bars at 29?" and he says well I don't have a drinking problem, but there are some mornings I have to figure out where I am. I think I'll slow down at 30.

I don't think I'll ever slow down.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
omigod! what a FUN show!!!

i LOVE it!!!!!!!! can't wait for the next!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 19 2004, 10:12 PM)omigod! what a FUN show!!!

i LOVE it!!!!!!!! can't wait for the next!!!

I only watched it up to where he first walks out behind the three other guys. The reaction on her face was PRICELESS.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
American Idol was a total crack up... that chick singing Cher was way too fricken funny and very MANLEY or how about "SCAT GIRL"?!!!!

MBFOF was way to funny!! That dude is going to give her a hard time.....not sure if i will be able to watch it for the whole season though....might be alittle to obnixous (hense the name, ay?)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
How long do we have to watch these preshow's of the American Idol! Although it's funny to watch some of these wannabe's try and carry a tune, and to watch Simon tear them apart, but one or two show's and then let's move on please!

Just my .02.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, i'm with ya, dd. it can be pretty tough to watch! lol!

that scat thing was too freaking funny!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
The guy from American Idol was on Ellen this morning and he said 3 episodes of try-outs, then on to the show.

I thought the chick from Grand Rapids was a good singer.

AND...we teeter tottered between my big fat obnoxious fiancee and meet the parents - god I love that movie!!!!!

It's weird - I haven't had a chance really to watch tv in 4 years because of so much homework - I'm getting acquainted with my couch again and I LIKE IT!!

ps. Ellen Degeneres has a new show on @ 10:00 am and it's f'ing hilarious

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Shandog I agree! I think Ellen Degeneres is pretty funny. I used to watch the "Ellen Show" years ago. LMAO!

She had a comedy special on HBO, worth seeing! To funny!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I liked her sitcom too DD ~ but this is a talk show on in the am.
I watch it for an hour while I do my treadmill and the time flies by

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Ellen also made finding nemo HILARIOUS!! hee hee...

I thought that fiance show was horrid! That girl is not interesting and obviously she wasn't surprised with what was going on... bleah!

The girl from grand rapids was a good singer, her approach was unique! **put that in the back of head for future getting famous tactics**

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
agreed P!

The girl from Grand Rapids was different, in a good way. Like all my marketing teachers said the key to success was: Thinking Outside the Box

G

·
I have to say that MBFOF got kind of hard to watch, like Curb Your Enthusiasm. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse for her, it did. Funny as he!! though... If she makes it through to the wedding, she should get more than a half mill.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts