Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the day before the last food drive, I went to collect the food from a few of our participating bait stores, and the amount collected so far was a little less than I anticipated. in fact, the only food collected at M & M outdoors was what I had donated the week before.
so I just want to remind everyone that we are accepting donations during the entire ice fishing season, not just during the food drive get togethers. if you contribute a minimum of four non-perishable food items, you will receive a free scoop of minnows with the purchase of a scoop.
thank you to everyone that has contributed so far, and thank you for your future contributions!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(droptine @ Feb 2 2010, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 27 2010, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ttt

where do you get the free bait? I have lots of food.

at the sponsor stores they are
Anglers Point
nautical Mile BP
M&M Outdoors
Jimmy's Boats And Baits.
Joe's Bait and tackle

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi All, I stopped in to say hey to Jerry @ Anglers point sat 2/13-pm. I also dropped of a case of puddin' and some soup. I didnt take Him up on the offer of a free scoop of minnows though. I still had some left over from last week. Is anyone keeping track of the overall amount of food that is being donated?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we took in a pretty big load after the last get toghther. not sure how much as far as weight goes. next get together I will take the donations to work and put them on the ups scale to get a weight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.