Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Christmas tree that we haven't used in a couple years. It is about 6' tall. Give or take on the height. It is clean and looks nice. I have it dis-assembled in the garage and is free to whom ever would like it for next year.

Let me know. First come, first serve.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 13 2010, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have a Christmas tree that we haven't used in a couple years. It is about 6' tall. Give or take on the height. It is clean and looks nice. I have it dis-assembled in the garage and is free to whom ever would like it for next year.

Maybe my son wants it????

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(wantsa311 @ Jan 13 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Too funny - I thought it was gonna be a real tree you were trying to get rid of now that Christmas is passed.

my brother has an annual tree burning in his fire pit on his lake every year. fire goooood! fire big!

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 13 2010, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have a Christmas tree that we haven't used in a couple years. It is about 6' tall. Give or take on the height. It is clean and looks nice. I have it dis-assembled in the garage and is free to whom ever would like it for next year.

Maybe I could plant it in the backyard and save a hundy TW wants a new tree
since we lost a couple to the storm last August.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts