Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have among other things to get rid of a kindo' ok nice for the basement oak veneer table. It was once in my kitchen, then covered in my garage for a few years. (always with a vinyl table cloth covering it) It is free for the taking for the first person to come and get it. Give me a call 586 420 9522.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Sep 29 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>NOOOO I LOVED THAT TABLE!!

I'm trying to make room for your things. Actually, I am trying to make room for more of my things outside so we can put your things inside. Are we still on for pie in Key West this weekend?

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 29 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Sep 29 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>NOOOO I LOVED THAT TABLE!!

I'm trying to make room for your things. Actually, I am trying to make room for more of my things outside so we can put your things inside. Are we still on for pie in Key West this weekend?

Hunny.....remember that show I was telling you about, that show that I worked soooooooo hard on, called "Flight of the Lawnchair Man" that is this weekend....Remember?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts