Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, monday is jack's 10th anniversary BASH! i have a FREE limo for one lucky LSCN girl and 10 OR MORE of her girlfriends. the limo will pick you up between 7:30 & 8pm or 8:30 & 9 take you to jack's to participate in the fun, feed you horsduerves, $3.50 jack daniels, $2 lites, 50 cents off everything else, and then take you and your group back to the pick up point 3 hours later. it's free.

there's also live entertainment for dancing, impersonators, psychics (and she is GOOD!!!), and more.

here's how to win:
post here with a 3 digit number and the # closest to that number on FRIDAY EVENING'S 3 digit drawing (without going over) will win the ride!

ENTER AWAY EVERYONE AND GOOD LUCK!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts

Hey CK, do you need to present at Jacks this friday? i have a horrible cold and it's getting worse. i dont know if i'll be able to go to a bar by then.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope! don't need to be anywhere except by your computer and the tv around 7:26 when the drawing is on friday!

keeping it simple!

hope you feel better, chicka!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(hollie @ Apr 14 2004, 08:49 AM)The drawing will be on tv? What channel?
channel 4 wdiv between 7:25 & 7:30

you can see who wins right away!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt for all the ladies to see!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts

And if I do win, I will take the first 10 lscn ladies that pm me after the winner is announced. WOOHOO!! Sounds like to much fun. Can we enter more than 1 #?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol, amelia! i wish i could say yes!

one time only... drawing in 21 hrs!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts