Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will try to get pictures up before the end of the evening. Cassie went to visit a couple of friends and tell them we are back and all that and came home with a puppy
. It is about what looks like to me around 7 weeks old. Definate Shepherd something, supposedly collie a bit too. It's adorable, but I don't have time for a puppy at the moment and she doesn't either
. ..........................SOOOOO If you are or know someone looking for a baby dog, this one is nice and sweet and playfull and curious and has all the adorable qualities of a puppy and would surely make a great family pet.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are 8 in this litter. All need a good home.

-- sorry guys, I have it in bitmap and jpeg and I can't get any pics to up-load

·
Registered
530 Posts
how about e mailing me one.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Convert the original pic to a jpeg, then resize (resample in some programs) it to a smaller pixel. I haven't reinstalled my software yet that does that....If you have probs. email me the pics and I'll install, resample and post for you.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'll bet KoreanDeli would be interested in the whole litter!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Call Snowbi and The Boss. I hear that they are suckers for a cute puppy.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
He is! I'm drooling here.....

A friend of mine just called me asking if I was interested in a 4 yr. old shepherd, too. Some 82 yr. old woman fell and completely broke her shoulder, so she will be having a couple of surgeories and be in the hospital for a while.....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If anybody in interested in any of these pooches, let me know, or better yet, let Veronique know.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
he is so cute Hazy!!!!

My neighbor's sister is losing one of her dogs this week
(inadvertendly just typed "dongs" - hee hee)

anyways, I'll ask her if she's interested for you.

Now, did somebody say king dongs and a big cold glass of milk?
YUM!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 11 2003, 08:49 PM)Call Snowbi and The Boss. I hear that they are suckers for a cute puppy.
Not me. That's just my wife.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts