Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
TONIGHT!!!!!

Guys these tickets will not last!
Call the offer below and order 4 @ the 3.00 price and have them at will call.
I'll take the bus if we get a few more people!
Free Lawn Seats for Fleetwood Mac
Offer Details
Fleetwood Mac, one of the most influential and enduring groups in modern musical history, will perform at DTE Energy Music Theatre on Wednesday, September 17 at 8:00 p.m. A $3 traffic control fee applies per ticket.
Get free lawn tickets to Fleetwood Mac! A $3 traffic control fee applies per ticket. While supplies last!

To Reserve Your Tickets:
Preferred Methods: (Increase your chance of reserving an available ticket.)
Online: Completely fill out the online form http://www.mycompanyoffer.com/mycompanyoff...jsp&offerID=361.
By Phone: (248) 377-8228
To reserve your ticket, please give your offer code: SAA361DTE

Lets go guys.......Everyone else paid big bucks for tickets!

I WAS JUST TOLD THAT RED BUS RIDERS CAN PAY AT THE DOOR ($3.00
)!!!!!!
Joe

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

The johnson clan and I were going anyhow and were planning on scalping!!

That number isn't active till 9, though.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey Joe DawnieDawn and I definitely want to go!! I tried calling that number and just got this long voice mail thing and had to leave a message. The web page requires a login and password? Any suggestions? Were you just joking about the BigRedBus Riders paying there? We definitely are in for the bus regardless right DD? Thanks Joe!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Hey Jewels;

We kind of figured that if three dollar tickets are available, we'll just pick them up at the door...

So I didn't go the phone route either...

Can't WAIT!!

These are the first people I EVER saw in concert in my life; that was about 6 years ago and it was phenomenal!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Can I get a He!! Yeah!! I was just talking about Fleetwood Mac last night....love all there songs!

Let me know if you find anything out Jewels!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 17 2003, 09:15 AM)These are the first people I EVER saw in concert in my life; that was about 6 years ago and it was phenomenal!
Your first concert was only 6 years ago?!?!

Sheltered life??

Taxman. Thanks for all of the great ticket offers!!!! I hope to be able join in one of these days. Class tonight.
I only live about 15 min from DTE, you would think I could make one of these.

Have fun all!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 17 2003, 09:29 AM)Your first concert was only 6 years ago?!?!

Sheltered life??

I will have to admit here that, yes, sadly, I did live a fairly sheltered life... not sure why, though!

The last three years have brought me more learning experiences (good and bad) and good times than all the previous 27!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 17 2003, 09:33 AM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 17 2003, 09:29 AM) Your first concert was only 6 years ago?!?!

Sheltered life??

I will have to admit here that, yes, sadly, I did live a fairly sheltered life... not sure why, though!

The last three years have brought me more learning experiences (good and bad) and good times than all the previous 27!
Glad you are livin' large now!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Sep 17 2003, 10:13 AM)Hey Joe DawnieDawn and I definitely want to go!! I tried calling that number and just got this long voice mail thing and had to leave a message. The web page requires a login and password? Any suggestions? Were you just joking about the BigRedBus Riders paying there? We definitely are in for the bus regardless right DD? Thanks Joe!!

Red Bus Riders are all set!
Tickets are to be waiting @ will call!

(cost $3.00
)

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Hey Jewels;

We kind of figured that if three dollar tickets are available, we'll just pick them up at the door...

So I didn't go the phone route either...

Can't WAIT!!

These are the first people I EVER saw in concert in my life; that was about 6 years ago and it was phenomenal! Ms P. Yes the tickets are $3.00 but there are no vouchers
Here is the actual "my company offer" You can print it and use it at the door. UNTIL THEY FILL UP THE PARKING LOT!!!! They you need a ticket or will call confirmation....or be on the bus!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 17 2003, 10:56 AM)didn't see the voucher... ???

Hey, we are finalizing the details... is there room on the bus for 6 girls and can you pickup at buscemies? if so what time? And are tickets guaranteed if we go on the bus?
Yes! to bucemies @ 6.45 tonight
Yes! I HAVE TICKETS IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!
I have all the paperwork and ready to go.

Ms. P you can print the offer and it will work for 4 vouchers. Just go early....if you don't want to ride the bus.

Also please flee free to Fw the offer to anyone...I'm swamped today <_<
Joe

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Thanks! We have 4 out of six that want to do the bus...

but still have not seen a voucher to print off and use? Not in email either???

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 17 2003, 12:36 PM)

Thanks! We have 4 out of six that want to do the bus...

but still have not seen a voucher to print off and use? Not in email either???

check your comcast e-mail will sent to the goti???one

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(homebrew @ Sep 17 2003, 12:39 PM)Where is the main departure point/ time for the bus?
Meet at 6:00 at Wild Woodies for a 6.15 departure TODAY

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All set to go.....filling up fast!
Steve is cleaning up the bus.
I have a large smile
I still have room and tickets if you want to drive on your own.
Joe

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Captpeglegg might make the run also

1 - 20 of 21 Posts