Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few Sarina Bay Fest Weekend Passes to give away. Anybody interested? PM if your serious and would like the passes.

July 17,18,19

Blink 182
Sum 41
Barenaked Ladies
Matthew Good
Foo fighters
Cheap Trick

Check out the web site for dates and times.....

Sarnia Bayfest Web Site

Attachments

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 17 2003, 01:45 PM)
Do you have to attend this event by boat? Sarnia is only 45 mins. from my place by car.
You can get a hotel room in the area.
Some of us have boat wells reserved at Sarnia Bay Marina.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 17 2003, 02:45 PM)
Do you have to attend this event by boat? Sarnia is only 45 mins. from my place by car.
But its so much more fun by boat!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 17 2003, 03:13 PM)QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 17 2003, 02:45 PM)
But its so much more fun by boat!!!
<_< Yeah . . . it WOULD have been . . . <_<

I've got a room at the Holiday Inn. Nice place, but a bit pricey! $159/night. We're there from Thursday till Sunday.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
James Milord and I got the tickets through the promoter. Tickets are extremely limited and only a few to go around.

Let me go thought the PM's first and then I will decide how to distribute the few I do have.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, time to stop sending me PM's...... Now, I will need to figure out a creative and fair way to distribute/raffle the tickets.

Let me give it some thought and decide how to do this.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 17 2003, 01:14 PM)HEY!!!

NOW YOU TELL ME!!

AFTER I JUST PAID $300!!!!

Sorry Steve, this just came up over the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(GirlScout @ Jun 18 2003, 10:42 AM)I'd love to get my hands on 4 tix. I PM'd you Cap'nRob. What's the story morning glory? Are they still up for grabs?
Rob ... Girlscout can not have the tix! She made reference to Oasis! I hate Oasis!

Just playing with you Girlscout, but I do hate Oasis!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jun 18 2003, 09:43 AM)QUOTE(GirlScout @ Jun 18 2003, 10:42 AM) I'd love to get my hands on 4 tix. I PM'd you Cap'nRob. What's the story morning glory? Are they still up for grabs?
Rob ... Girlscout can not have the tix! She made reference to Oasis! I hate Oasis!

Just playing with you Girlscout, but I do hate Oasis!

and she's a fair weather LSCN peep!!! it's warm now and here she is! j/k anj

·
Registered
41 Posts
I DO NOT like Oasis! Blah! You're thinking Tragically Hip. Puleez. Anyhole - tix are better given to a batch of cuties. For me and JJII crew!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I think she's insulting you James, The Hip and Oasis? Tradgically Hip are the pride and joy of Canada. Oasis - bums from England?

The "What's the Story - Morning Glory" - OASIS.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
F you all JK. But Oasis kicks a$$! One of the best concerts I ever went to was in Germany with them as the headliners. Sure Liam is an a-hole but the music is great.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts