·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Wow thats nice wish other marinas on nautical mile would do that

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Good to know. Nice bonus.

If we were closer, we'd be there quite frequently!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I wish Metro would get with the proram and offer wifi ... for IT folks that are on call a lot it makes the difference between visiting a place or not. Now I can visit Riverside for dinner, check in while I'm there, send a few emails ... the boss will never know I'm gone.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
That is awesome Mike. I agree with Wantsa on the Metro with WiFi.

Sucks that Beacon charges for the WiFi. I think that $130 is a bit much. Guess I will just have to get out to Riverside to work from the boat.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
I did just that last Monday
ordered food and check some emails and relaxed

and it was great to see you very busy on a monday

I had to wait for a spot to dock

keep up the good work

·
Registered
528 Posts
Good to know, my BB doesn't get the best signal on the island, now I know where to go....lol

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 11 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That is awesome Mike. I agree with Wantsa on the Metro with WiFi.

Sucks that Beacon charges for the WiFi. I think that $130 is a bit much. Guess I will just have to get out to Riverside to work from the boat.

Oh just perfect...

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jul 13 2009, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 11 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That is awesome Mike. I agree with Wantsa on the Metro with WiFi.

Oh just perfect...

Yeah right!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Thanks! It is great to know. Now I can talk Stodge into going out to the bay when he is on call. If he gets called, we could run to Riverside and pick up food while he worked.

Wouldn't that be terrible? KNOT

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jul 13 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks! It is great to know. Now I can talk Stodge into going out to the bay when he is on call. If he gets called, we could run to Riverside and pick up food while he worked.

LOL I better get that inverter replaced soon. The laptop batteries go quick with wireless turned on.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jul 13 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks! It is great to know. Now I can talk Stodge into going out to the bay when he is on call. If he gets called, we could run to Riverside and pick up food while he worked.

You are KNOT right. Meaning correct young lady.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Aloha from Riverside.

We wanted to let you know that it does work to order and eat your knots while posting dockside at Riverside.

I was going to post the pic of the action but this laptop doesnt have any software that will resize it decently. Paint was a pain.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Just another day at Riverside

Plant Cloud Building Sky Window Busy Sunny Saturday
Computer Joint Personal computer Laptop Leg Connecting to the internet for me.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts