Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Free to a good home, part chow golden retriever and collie She is fixed, house broken, has a tracking chip implanted, and good with kids. She likes to play, and to run. I will be moving soon so I have to get rid of her! I don't want to take her back to the human society!

Full Size pictures on MSN

Please help me and take this nice dog!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Where and why are you moving Mike?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Oct 15 2003, 06:34 PM)Where and why are you moving Mike?
Long story about why, but I am staying in New Baltimore, most likely in an apartment that won't allow dogs!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Do not take the dog to the Humane Society. If you can't find anyone on your own to take the dog, I can provide you with a number of a no kill rescue league that may be able to help you out. PM when you need to.....I have taken care of these situations before.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hey Mike! The picture is not working and its just causing a MSN Login box to appear every time this thread is opened.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I can see the picture.

I wish I could take her.....I see sweetness when I look in her eyes. looks like she's more collie than anything else. They are always obedient and well manured dogs. I hope you can find her a home.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Janet and I seriously considered taking her some time ago. We got to come out to Afiremen's place and play with her a bit. Unfortunately we realized we don't have enough time for our current dog (our husky has some serious medical problems and requires a lot of care), and it wouldn't be fair to her to bring another dog into the mix.

However, let me tell all of you this: It broke our hearts not to take her. She is a BEAUTIFUL dog, VERY friendly, VERY well mannered, DID NOT bark once while we were there. Was EXCELLENT with our four year old and just loved to play and run. A perfect dog if there ever was one.

Seriously, if any of you are or have been considering a dog, talk to Mike. This dog is absolutely wonderful!

Mike, sorry to see you can't keep her.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
What a beautiful dog! DO NOT TAKE HER TO THE HUMANE SOCIETY. It will be as good as....I can't even say it. Afireman I mean it when I say if you can't find someone on the board to take her and give her a loving home PM me and I will try to help you out.

Now I am in a bad mood.... <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Oct 16 2003, 07:25 AM)Now I am in a bad mood.... <_<
You mean I missed the "good mood".

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Oct 16 2003, 07:40 AM)Whatever, I am more irritated than normal this morning

Why?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
very cute dog... i will have to run this by manana... hmmm.... We really want a dog- but we are not sure if we have the time it takes.... i dont want to get one and then not have time for him/her! Way to cute though....

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
did any one adopt her yet? my wife would proablly shoot me if i came home with another dog but if she saw her , and knew she needed a home she might give in,

humane society like boss said not good to take her to,will you be at sunbums party ? tomorrow maybey bring her to meet a few people. and there kids parents have a hard time saying no sometimes to a pet for kids.

·
Registered
530 Posts
If you are still looking for a good home for her pm me with your number.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Mike she´s beautiful. What´s the status. I might (big might) know someone who would be interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts