Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's 3:45 AM and I'm on the internet. I am finishing the coffee then heading up to the SCR for some jigging. Got a tip - something about non-stop stupid walleye action and so I guess I need to check that out...

Will report back this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Went north of Marysville a few miles. Caught 6 eyes in 1 hour and then they shut off completely. Jigs. Water clean, few boats but the action was not very good. Another "should have been here yesterday" thing I guess.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
how far is marrysville from algonac sp and does anyone know if there still catching them there

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(little guy @ Jun 30 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went north of Marysville a few miles. Caught 6 eyes in 1 hour and then they shut off completely. Jigs. Water clean, few boats but the action was not very good. Another "should have been here yesterday" thing I guess.

six eyes in 1 hour not very good??? ill take that any day of fishing

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was good.....for one hour. 4 guys though....that puts a li'l different spin on it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
QUOTE(little guy @ Jun 30 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know it's 3:45 AM and I'm on the internet. I am finishing the coffee then heading up to the SCR for some jigging. Got a tip - something about non-stop stupid walleye action and so I guess I need to check that out...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for the post - -

QUOTE(little guy @ Jun 30 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know it's 3:45 AM and I'm on the internet. I am finishing the coffee then heading up to the SCR for some jigging. Got a tip - something about non-stop stupid walleye action and so I guess I need to check that out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts