Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With weekend looking shaky i decide to do an afternoon fish...started out in my honey
hole which has pulled 598 big perch so far this year,the particular spot has been great for about 4 weeks..but has now started to thin out in that area and smaller fish are now there...so i went looking and it did'nt take long to find them...alittle over 1/4 mile
i got right back on the hogs..every body asks me if i'm fishing the st clair light...i am no where near the st clair light and don't care to be..i dont fish with other boats period
never...fisherman step outside the box...find empty water and fish it...it's a big fricking
lake...anyway i put 40 really nice perch in the cooler today..tossed about 30..could of
got my 50..but a birthday party stopped that...like i said try water you never fished
you may be suprised....later

year to date perch wrapped and stacked 638

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
nice

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Nice job good report. Wish I could have gotten into some of those. I got one perch today. Drifting between 16 mile to 9 mile out even with the points.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Great job as always, you'll shock me when theres no fish in your cooler. LOL your doing the best ive seen so far, report after report and just nailin the jumbo's. KEEP up the good work. thanks for another great report

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE(liv4lkstclair @ Aug 7 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With weekend looking shaky i decide to do an afternoon fish...started out in my honey
hole which has pulled 598 big perch so far this year,the particular spot has been great for about 4 weeks..but has now started to thin out in that area and smaller fish are now there...so i went looking and it did'nt take long to find them...alittle over 1/4 mile
i got right back on the hogs..every body asks me if i'm fishing the st clair light...i am no where near the st clair light and don't care to be..i dont fish with other boats period
never...fisherman step outside the box...find empty water and fish it...it's a big fricking
lake...anyway i put 40 really nice perch in the cooler today..tossed about 30..could of
got my 50..but a birthday party stopped that...like i said try water you never fished
you may be suprised....later

year to date perch wrapped and stacked 638

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.