Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
The Air Show is Friday and Saturday. I'm taking 2 of my sisters, my brother-in-law and my niece on the boat to park in front of Mac & Ray's to watch the show on Saturday.

I was thinking of having some peeps over to my house Friday or Saturday night though. I have 2 open wells and I'm pretty sure we could manage to get quite a few more boats docked and or rafted behind my house.

Would anyone be interested in coming by, by land or sea Friday and or Saturday night? I'm 1 canal north of the Selfridge boat launch...

·
Registered
714 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 22 2003, 06:58 PM)The Air Show is Friday and Saturday. I'm taking 2 of my sisters, my brother-in-law and my niece on the boat to park in front of Mac & Ray's to watch the show on Saturday.

I was thinking of having some peeps over to my house Friday or Saturday night though. I have 2 open wells and I'm pretty sure we could manage to get quite a few more boats docked and or rafted behind my house.

Would anyone be interested in coming by, by land or sea Friday and or Saturday night? I'm 1 canal north of the Selfridge boat launch...
Were over at captains cove, where are you exactly ??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
By land. We have nothing planned yet for this weekend.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Saturday we're going by car to the show with the in-laws (stupid boat!!!).

Friday if you have a shindig we may be interested in stopping in via land vehicle. If you have it, what do you need peeps to bring??

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Pachanga Girl @ Jul 22 2003, 08:40 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 22 2003, 06:58 PM)The Air Show is Friday and Saturday. I'm taking 2 of my sisters, my brother-in-law and my niece on the boat to park in front of Mac & Ray's to watch the show on Saturday.

Were over at captains cove, where are you exactly ??

I am directly across the street to the SOUTH. Field Street. Closest house to Jefferson. New Construction, just moved in about 1 year ago, Beige Siding, Brown Brick, White Trim... I can see Captain's cove out my front bedroom windows... There is a vacant lot next door, with an American Marine Services sign on Jefferson...

Friday is looking like the night. Bring what you are going to drink!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Friday works great for us, after our BBQ w/Grandma!
Let me know if you need the Lil Instigator for shuttle service.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
as long as steve takes delivery on his new boat on thursday, we'll be out boating all day friday (vacation day!!!!).

can you pm me your phone number so if we can't find your place we can call. you said the party is friday, right? what time is good time to start drinking? do you need us to bring anything?

we are also planning on parking in front of mac & rays for the air show.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
What time is the air show??

Are you all gathering somewhere for that?? Trying to get the Manana's on board for that!
Me third wheeling it lately is making them want to adopt me, I'm sure!

I will probably stop at Wiz's too! Thinking I'll be trying out that Corona with bacardi limon. mmmmm....

·
12,052 Posts
Wiz, your south of Captains Cove.

Got room for my tub?

What do you think about jet-sking to Browns on Thursday?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 23 2003, 02:31 PM)Friday night sounds good Wiz!!

So what time you thinkin'?
Same here.

Maybe i can talk Firecracker into going too. I'm sure i can twist her arm

What time is the airshow Friday??

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds like Friday night it is! I'm thinkin' around 6PM...

Bring what you want to drink, I'll stop at Gordon's foods to get some Hot Dogs and buns. If anyone wants to bring some munchies or a dish to pass that would be cool.

Hammer, There is a small marina across the canal from my house. It's called Little Basin Marina. They have a few open wells, I'm sure your boat would easilly fit into. then you could dingy over. There is a 43ft trawler parked there now. I'll give them a call to make sure it won't be a problem.

You're right I am South of Captain's Cove, I wrote that message after a couple of pops and after I went to bed I realized I had screwed it up...

I'm gonna be busy cleaning up around here and getting things ready for Friday, so I'm gonna have to pass on the jet-skiing... We'll ride next week for sure!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts