Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since there are so many peeps that want to go, to assist the brb i can arrange for a smaller bus to follow us.

i am asking that everyone donate $10 for the brbd and for gas/upkeep of the bus. with the smaller bus, tho, it is rumored he may ask $15.

is anyone for/against it? i need to know before i post the final detailed thread.

so far, we're up to about 60 people! what a night it will be!!!

so please, post your opinion here today! thanks! just trying to make it good for everyone!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sounds fine to me CK.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok,just found out we'll have 2 buses, each will hold 30 comfortably (if not, the brb can hold more). $10 per person.

and it's not doug's bus. lol!
although he's a friend of mine, too (oh lord, have i know him longer than you all could even think to care to imagine. poor me.
)

so wahooooooooo! we're all in business!! details will follow later! i gotta go do some running around!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
CK the BRB is FREE!!!!!
If we charge we are a business and we need all sorts of extra insurance and bla bla bla...You can do what you want as long as paul agrees, I can't make this trip. call paul 586-214-1441 and confirm.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Don't have a problem with PAYING, even if its not business, I'll have someone slip the bucks in your back pocket. I just think its the right thing to do.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Nov 12 2003, 11:34 AM)CK the BRB is FREE!!!!!
If we charge we are a business and we need all sorts of extra insurance and bla bla bla...You can do what you want as long as paul agrees, I can't make this trip. call paul 586-214-1441 and confirm.
yup, just asking for a 'donation'

the other bus,tho, is a business.

i'll be posting the final details later today!

YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE A PARTY IF MONGO'S GOING!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Glad to hear that Kori got it all worked out for Franks bus, and got the price reduced to $10! We're THERE!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Are those times in the other post firm yet or are they still being layed out????

I plan on meeting you at Skinny`s and want to make sure I get my sitter for the right times..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yup, the times are pretty much set.
count on us being at skinny's between 8:30-9

glad to get to meet ya!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts