Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished between huron point and the st clair light from 645 till 10. Fished with WallySteve and Wendy and had a really good time. Caught 4 walleye, 1 perch and 4 rock bass. Most came on gold blade harnesses with red beads. Purple caught a few too. Speed was 1.7 - 2.1, using 1.5 and 2oz bb's.
Thanks Steve for helping me get on some fish. It was good meeting you and Wendy, we'll have to get toghther again one day. You even got my wife driving in sorta a straight line, at least no tangles.
Ron...

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Had lots of fun. Here is the pics sorry there kinda bad I didnt have my camera and had to use Wendy's cell and a spot light. Hope your wife enjoy's eating some walleye. It was nice to meet the both of you. I believe thats the most fun Wendy has ever had going fishing.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(propwash @ Aug 15 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gladt to hear you had some luck. I stayed off the lake figuring it would be wild being Friday night and such warm temps. How was it actually?
Thanks for report. Way to go Wallysteve!

i have a feeling molly frair will be posting some nice reports soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.