Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish you a day of ordinary miracles----

A fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.

Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...

The fastest line at the grocery store.

A good sing along song on the radio.

Your keys right where you look.

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection--

I wish you little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling
that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone
special and rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy. Remember to Make the Time TODAY,
To do something Special for a Total Stranger. Have a TERRIFIC day!

A woman was asked by a coworker, "What is it like to be a Christian?" The
coworker replied, "It is like being a pumpkin.

God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
Then he cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the
seeds of doubt, hate, greed, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts
His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see."

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Happy start for sure...

I tell you what, I don't know what it is, but the last few months every day I wake up smiling (sometimes even literally)... I love the anticipation of a new day and new beginnings and the unknown... I leave my window open a crack and enjoy the quiet and peace of the morning outside... all this and I have not used an alarm clock since the early 90's and always wake up on time...

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 26 2003, 07:23 AM)Happy start for sure...

I tell you what, I don't know what it is, but the last few months every day I wake up smiling (sometimes even literally)... I love the anticipation of a new day and new beginnings and the unknown... I leave my window open a crack and enjoy the quiet and peace of the morning outside... all this and I have not used an alarm clock since the early 90's and always wake up on time...

Being your adopted daddy, it's such a pleasure to hear that your life is so meaningful.. You appreciate whatever life sends your way.. You let us all know how much you enjoy a challenge and challenging others in your everyday activities. So go out and kick a little butt today Ms. Pauligan and keep that smile on your pretty face... :>))

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

I'll tell you what it is......Its called getting old, or should I say maturing. Basically we are just happy to wake up on the green side. The rest of the days events are just minor details.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Sep 26 2003, 08:07 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 26 2003, 07:23 AM) Happy start for sure...

I'll tell you what it is......Its called getting old, or should I say maturing. Basically we are just happy to wake up on the green side. The rest of the days events are just minor details.
Mr. Daileyinterest, are you saying that Pauligan is old? lol

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Mr. PF~

DailyInterest--definitely getting older helps... you realize even more what a blessing it all is...

not to sound like a dork or anything!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

Its because your lawn is once again alive and getting greener by the day

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I took some pictures as the sun was going down the other day~bc I really am going to use it for an avatar!!! But they didn't turn out..

Thank you again for taking her under your wing!!!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 26 2003, 09:45 AM)I took some pictures as the sun was going down the other day~bc I really am going to use it for an avatar!!! But they didn't turn out..

Thank you again for taking her under your wing!!!

If you ever need any pictures taken, ( except when it's cold or snowy out because I don't take cold weather pictures) don't be afraid to ask.. My pleasure...

·
Registered
833 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 26 2003, 12:23 PM)Happy start for sure...

Your killin' me P!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts