Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I had originally planned on having a party @ my house for mini & pauline friday night, but I need to move the location to house everyone.

The party will be at Erin Pub on 14 mile road, just east of Groesbeck.
The owner is a good friend of Btenn's and has a bunch of tables reserved, he's providing 2 birthday cakes, drink specials on Jack Daniels, and has a great blues band lined up to play.

We'll be heading up there around 7:00 - everyone is invited to come and celebrate. It should be a great time! Hope to see you then

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 2 2003, 12:02 PM)Can I request a yellow cake with buttercream frosting??

yum!
If they can't handle that, I can obtain one for you.
I WILL be there. Cassie works till 1, so
we'll just have to party on without her.....................again.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Cool!!!
Sounds like a Great Time!!! Going to Eisenhower's Football Game first with the family but will definitely stop in later after they get tucked in.

Thanks for the invite!!!

XO

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
specials on jack daniels, huh? hmmm... many did mini have something to do with that? hee hee!

sounds awesome! wi'll be there!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 2 2003, 12:33 PM)specials on jack daniels, huh? hmmm... many did mini have something to do with that? hee hee!

sounds awesome! wi'll be there!

Who me? lol

Mini

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Order a Jack and Ginger for me pleaz!

Jewel's and I have previous dinner plans for another b-day that night, but plan on us stopping by for one!!

Happy B-day Pauline and Mini!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 2 2003, 11:02 AM)Can I request a yellow cake with buttercream frosting??

yum!
I got some buttercream frosting for ya------------------------ "Yeah baby, YEAH"!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oh great. Now I have to find this place. <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Oct 2 2003, 01:16 PM)Just look for the newly installed bike rack.....lol

Hope to see you there....

Mini

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Mini, if this thing is in a bar then you're gonna have to come out to my car and get your present!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Oct 2 2003, 02:39 PM)Info on the band...

and a link to a map is there for you Snow...

Mini
I know where it is. I was joking.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 2 2003, 03:24 PM)Mini, if this thing is in a bar then you're gonna have to come out to my car and get your present!!!
Cool....lemme guess. A squarish bottle with no.7 on it? lol

Mini

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Oct 2 2003, 02:48 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 2 2003, 03:24 PM) Mini, if this thing is in a bar then you're gonna have to come out to my car and get your present!!!
Cool....lemme guess. A squarish bottle with no.7 on it? lol

Mini
You have guessed correctly my friend!! Can't wait to deliver my wishes in person!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts