Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is any interested in doing a repeat of the river run. the more boats the better. If you are coming with us again we are leaving bumpers around 7:30 or so. let me know

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
owe man you lucky sob's !
i will be working ! have 1 or 11 for me

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
im up for another d-town trip
ouch... watch out for that log this time!!!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Let me check my schedule tomorrow but more than likely I will be in Dave. Another shot of Strawberry Quick anyone?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry Dave. I have to work this friday.
Wingman might be interested in going though. Come by and say hi to me at the Emerald.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(noshame @ Oct 6 2003, 08:29 PM)Sorry Dave. I have to work this friday.
Wingman might be interested in going though. Come by and say hi to me at the Emerald.
You work for Ronnie Masters ?
did not know that

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Oct 6 2003, 09:47 PM)QUOTE(noshame @ Oct 6 2003, 08:29 PM) Sorry Dave. I have to work this friday.
You work for Ronnie Masters ?
did not know that
ronny rocks!
i love dat man!
worked for that man for over 1 3/4 yrs.. he IS good peeps.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(noshame @ Oct 6 2003, 08:29 PM)Sorry Dave. I have to work this friday.
if you're not going why the hell would i invite him... just kidding, tell him to call me.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we have quite a bit left over from browns. i did not know that we were going to be inside all night at the party. i think i will have a couple for ya...

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I will plan on going. I can take about 20 peeps, + or - a few. Can we make Captains Landing the first stop again? They love having us and they are only open for a couple of more weeks. I can leave my dock around 7:30.

Pandora, why don't you bring your boat down to my house and we can have a common starting point.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
i'm doing a "fall colors" cruise with my mom and family on friday during the day on friday. we're going to stop at pauls riverhouse for dinner.

maybe i'll run into some of you??

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Have a @#$%^&* purse party to attend, however after that we'll be heading out probably to the Clem and may run into ya'll!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
This is sounding good! I'll confirm with the boss, ok, the boss said yes! Now I'll ask Melly Jo if she wants to go.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 7 2003, 01:29 PM)This is sounding good! I'll confirm with the boss, ok, the boss said yes! Now I'll ask Melly Jo if she wants to go.

Soulds good to me, I am in. I don't have to work this Friday at all!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts