Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
OK all, you know the drill. What ya do'n tonight?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm goin to try talkin beachbum into a movie, he threw his back out so I don't know if he can sit for 2 hours ....

Tomorrow night is my company Xmas party

Hi Dawnie!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Laundry and cleaning house for Joshua`s Birthday party(5)

Fun Stuff....

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Michael's Basketball game at Malow at 8PM, then cocktails while decorating for the weekend parties at STEVE's BAR!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Absolutely nothing! I am low on dough. I am in the process of bidding on a house right now and I am getting nervous with "sticker shock" at all the dough that goes into a first time buy. So I may sit home like a loser, drink spiked cool aid, or something cheap, and play video games. <_<

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 02:07 PM)Absolutely nothing! I am low on dough. I am in the process of bidding on a house right now and I am getting nervous with "sticker shock" at all the dough that goes into a first time buy. So I may sit home like a loser, drink spiked cool aid, or something cheap, and play video games.

jabber, you found a house? where? are you on the first round of bidding? good luck, man!!!!!!! how exciting!!! it's been 1 1/2 years since i bought my (first) house, and i haven't forgot all the stress and excitement that comes with it.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
It's the 14 and harper area. We are in the positioning for a price part of the bidding. My stress and happiness/sadness is a rollercoaster right now, until it's all agreed upon.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:07 PM)Absolutely nothing! I am low on dough. I am in the process of bidding on a house right now and I am getting nervous with "sticker shock" at all the dough that goes into a first time buy. So I may sit home like a loser, drink spiked cool aid, or something cheap, and play video games.

"drink spiked cool aid"

he he

The spiked cool aid kid......

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Dec 5 2003, 02:20 PM)"drink spiked cool aid"

he he

The spiked cool aid kid......
Cheap buzz!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Dec 5 2003, 02:32 PM)Good luck on the bidding Jabber!! Happy thoughts coming your way my friend!

Thanks DD. I hope things go smoothly. I am not good at this part of it with the price dikering

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I think I might go home after school and watch my wife try to get rid of her cold. Whoopie!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:34 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Dec 5 2003, 02:32 PM) Good luck on the bidding Jabber!! Happy thoughts coming your way my friend!

Thanks DD. I hope things go smoothly. I am not good at this part of it with the price dikering
It sounds like you are not going through your own agent?
If you were, they would be able to get the lowest price and fix your costs for you.
Thereby, HELPING reduce your stress.
I'd suggest PMing PUPPETSHOW for advice and/or help!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 5 2003, 02:44 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:34 PM) QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Dec 5 2003, 02:32 PM) Good luck on the bidding Jabber!! Happy thoughts coming your way my friend!

If you were, they would be able to get the lowest price and fix your costs for you.
No, I am going through an agent. Close family friend. He just keeps me informed every step of the way. He is doing the price fanageling for me, I am just nervous till I know that I have the house.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:07 PM)Absolutely nothing! I am low on dough. I am in the process of bidding on a house right now and I am getting nervous with "sticker shock" at all the dough that goes into a first time buy. So I may sit home like a loser, drink spiked cool aid, or something cheap, and play video games.

I feel your pain! It doesn't get any better!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
It doesn't get better because there is ALWAYS something you want to do to your house... and that costs $$

SO MUCH MOOLAH!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:48 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 5 2003, 02:44 PM) QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:34 PM) QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Dec 5 2003, 02:32 PM) Good luck on the bidding Jabber!! Happy thoughts coming your way my friend!

No, I am going through an agent. Close family friend. He just keeps me informed every step of the way. He is doing the price fanageling for me, I am just nervous till I know that I have the house.
Well good luck & PRE-congratulations, buddy!

Looking forward to another house warming party!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 5 2003, 03:00 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:48 PM) QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 5 2003, 02:44 PM) QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 5 2003, 01:34 PM) QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Dec 5 2003, 02:32 PM) Good luck on the bidding Jabber!! Happy thoughts coming your way my friend!

Well good luck & PRE-congratulations, buddy!

Looking forward to another house warming party!
THANKS! and Of course there will be a house warming party!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts