Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grace and I will be meeting some friends around 7:30 this Friday at Buffalo Wild Wings in "Da Clem". Is anyone else interested in some Wings Friday?

·
12,052 Posts
I would like to. I'm getting out of work lately by 3pm. What time you getting home these days? I would just stay on that side of town.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 7 2004, 07:43 PM)I would like to. I'm getting out of work lately by 3pm. What time you getting home these days? I would just stay on that side of town.
About 5:30-6:00...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 7 2004, 07:43 PM)I would just stay on that side of town.
Probly until morning right (force of habit)

Sounds god Wiz.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 7 2004, 07:50 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 7 2004, 07:43 PM) I would just stay on that side of town.
Probly until morning right (force of habit)

Look who's talking.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
We'd love to come meet Grace!

Laney & I have a meeting in the 'Clem at Noon, then off for the afternoon!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I might stop up to meet Grace, but no drinking for me!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 7 2004, 10:06 PM)Laney & I have a meeting in the 'Clem at Noon, then off for the afternoon!
...speak for yourself I don't have that luxury right now....

I am not off for the afternoon...I have a Grand Opening for a client at 5pm, then Puppetshow's Candle Party (need more candles like I need a hole in the head, but it's what you do for your friends
)

ANYWAY....I believe Mr. Samson was planning on going to BW3s...I am sure I will end up there afterwards. I really want to meet Grace

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTESaleena362 Posted on Jan 8 2004, 04:47 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (INSTIGATOR @ Jan 7 2004, 10:06 PM)

Laney & I have a meeting in the 'Clem at Noon, then off for the afternoon!

...speak for yourself I don't have that luxury right now....

I am not off for the afternoon...I have a Grand Opening for a client at 5pm, then Puppetshow's Candle Party (need more candles like I need a hole in the head, but it's what you do for your friends )

ANYWAY....I believe Mr. Samson was planning on going to BW3s...I am sure I will end up there afterwards. I really want to meet Grace

That is my plan although I may have to stop at JB Bamboozles first to pick up monies due. Also, I have not been to this joint.............where is it? Directions?

·
12,052 Posts
I'll be there. Chris, its on Market between northbound and southbound. Tall building with buffalo's on it.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 8 2004, 01:01 PM)Hmmmm??? I'm torn

Sands Annual Bash is tomorrow too. Maybe both? I guess i'll wing it.
"I guess i'll wing it."

no pun intended? right?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

What's with the no drinking Fireman?

·
12,052 Posts
Lots of peeps aren't. Its that no carb thing. You'll have to catch afiremen on the dark side.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Jan 8 2004, 01:08 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 8 2004, 01:01 PM) Hmmmm??? I'm torn

Sands Annual Bash is tomorrow too. Maybe both? I guess i'll wing it.
"I guess i'll wing it."

no pun intended? right?
no but it came out that way
Wish the Wings were playing tomorrow

Leaning toward BW3

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'm hoping to shoot for 8:00ish too.

I was just laughing at our avatars. Your shakers are between my two cute little Dookies

1 - 20 of 31 Posts