Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a few things going on, i think Wetbox told me about something last night.
My girlfriend that i havent seen in a long time will be staying with me on Friday night and i was hoping to show her a fun time
I know i'll be ready by then bigtime

Any suggestions? What's already planned?

BTW- Rerun, she is cute but married

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 14 2004, 04:45 PM)BTW- Rerun, she is cute but married

ahhh, but is she happily married?
Makes a big difference!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Cocktails&Dreams @ Jan 14 2004, 04:50 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 14 2004, 04:45 PM)

BTW- Rerun, she is cute but married

ahhh, but is she happily married?
Makes a big difference!!

I'm not saying a word!

j/k We both have heavy hearts right now. I just know if i dont keep busy it'll get the best of me. That's why i started this thread, gotta keep smiling and i know LSCN is the place for that to happen.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 14 2004, 05:40 PM)I swear when I saw the topic......I already knew I was going to ask you to post a pic.
You beat me to it.
But Rerun, won't you be in TUT????

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(NoCode @ Jan 14 2004, 07:37 PM)Dookie, I thought I read somewhere on here you are / were heading up to T-U-T ??
When T-man first asked, the dates interfered with school. i did ask to see if anyone wanted to go to the party at the cabin on Saturday but not much came of it.

You're heading there arent you?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Fireman I'll be up in TUT but thought I'd still like to see what her friend looked like......you know for science.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Captain Dan started a thread Monday for his wife Donna Bella's Bithday. We'll be at Johnny B's Friday around 8:30pm.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks like the place to be if you're not going to TUT
I'll see if i can get her to join in on the fun. We have some female bonding to do for a while first though so we might be up a little later

·
Registered
741 Posts
You going to Danny's in Canada before Johnny B's Dookie?

Have Fun!!!

Laurie and I thught of going to TUT except money is tight this year like last because of this messed up economy.
We are defineltly due for a change.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jan 14 2004, 10:32 PM)Fireman I'll be up in TUT but thought I'd still like to see what her friend looked like......you know for science.

Of course I know, science, yeah thats it!
I am waiting also!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Jan 15 2004, 12:06 AM)You going to Danny's in Canada before Johnny B's Dookie?

Have Fun!!!

Laurie and I thught of going to TUT except money is tight this year like last because of this messed up economy.
We are defineltly due for a change.
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh NO. Neither one of us are really into nekkid strangers shakin their sh!t in our faces

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
could meet you guys at arrons for a few havent been there in a long time..

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 15 2004, 10:27 AM)could meet you guys at arrons for a few havent been there in a long time..
Are you going to Jonny B's?

I still dont know what we will pull off, we might just stay in but i would prefer to get out if i can talk her into it.

My heart has been fluxuating (sp?) between party hard and curl up and be a hermit.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Hey, I'm up for some recreation and a few adult beverages tomorrow night, Johnnny B's is good, so's any other place in the Clem. I really need to get some releaxation in, as work has been a real beotch this week.

Bobrob, PM me if you want to do a few shots!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I spoke with her and it's a maybe <_< I suggested shooting for 9:00 to Johnny B's but nothing is set in stone yet. I think I can persuade her

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jan 15 2004, 03:48 PM)Hey, I'm up for some recreation and a few adult beverages tomorrow night, Johnnny B's is good, so's any other place in the Clem. I really need to get some releaxation in, as work has been a real beotch this week.

Bobrob, PM me if you want to do a few shots!!!
where is johnny b s?? i might damm yankee if bars not out in B,F,E

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
basically, be cool, be fun... and BEHAVE!!!!!
if you can't, then don't get caught!

lord knows i wish i could be there for the fun, but TUT is going to be soooooo much fun!!!
happy birthday!!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
you know you'll have fun dookie. bring her out... just keep the bonding stuff for when you get there. if you do, then i know that we will at least have fun...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts