Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It`s saposta be nice where`s the party???????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hey Bob -

I'm heading down to a party at the new Fifth Avenue @ Comerica Park around 6ish. You are welcome to join me I have room for a few more if anyone is interested. I have a bunch of peeps going.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Headed to Holiday Harbor in Canada for the weekend by boat!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(BigDaddy @ Jun 5 2003, 10:09 PM)Hey Bob -

I'm heading down to a party at the new Fifth Avenue @ Comerica Park around 6ish. You are welcome to join me I have room for a few more if anyone is interested. I have a bunch of peeps going.
Ron thanks for the invite but got to pass not a big fan of downtown.I think I`m doing Jack`s I`m sure there Tikie bar will be going off tonight with the weather being nice. If you get back on this side of town stop up I`ll buy ya a cold one.

·
Registered
709 Posts
No problem Bro -

I have posted a few times about this kind of event as has FunHappyGirlie. some of them are better than others but overall, you just don't know what you are missing.

I'll probably be down there until around 10 and then head back up. I don't like staying down there late unless I have a room.

l8r

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jun 6 2003, 08:01 AM)QUOTE(BigDaddy @ Jun 5 2003, 10:09 PM) Hey Bob -

Ron thanks for the invite but got to pass not a big fan of downtown.I think I`m doing Jack`s I`m sure there Tikie bar will be going off tonight with the weather being nice. If you get back on this side of town stop up I`ll buy ya a cold one.
yup yup on the tiki, b! i have the malibu peeps coming in with a sexy little copper who'll be handing out tickets for not drinking malibu and lots of fun stuff. there's even some free malibu cocktails. it's from 6-8, and my new intern will be there.

hopefully i feel better than i do right now...the medicine i was taking has left me groggy! now i know how marilyn monroe always felt in the morning! ugh!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Jack's Tiki Bar tonight sounds like fun. I'll have to see who else might be going.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i just got back from jack's tiki....it's already quite busy! wow!

i'll be there around 5 to inflict sars on all unknowing peeps....mmmoooowwwahahahhhhhaaahhhh!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ Jun 5 2003, 09:37 PM)Silver LAKE!
seen peeker, watermoccassinn and eagle 1 on 696 as they were going to silver lake , i was going to work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts