Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must be hopelessly out of the loop. What is the plan? Anyone doing anything interesting tonight?

Got my kids tomorrow and Sun. so want to do it up right tonight!! For god sakes its payday!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTEWhat is the plan? Anyone doing anything interesting tonight?

Sounds like I am not the only one who is stir crazy. I packed my bag and have supplies(Beer, food, Beer) and I am heading to my boat straight from work and I am not going home until Sunday damn it!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
PAYDAY!!!!

I've heard of some peeps wanting to do Gull Island or Metro. Giddyup, Firecracker, Funhappygrl and I are among many that'll be starting at the Post in Mt. Clemens at 9:00 with at least two June b-days to celebrate, maybe more??
You're welcome to join the party if you can handle it
What am I saying...of course you can handle it!

Justine

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not looking too hospitable outside for gull island. Wow it is dead today and the info flow is almost non-existent. Guess I'll have to get some work done!! Thanks for the Tip J.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jun 13 2003, 10:30 AM)the Post in Mt. Clemens at 9:00 with at least two June b-days to celebrate, maybe more??
My buddy Dennis is having a birthday party there tonight. Is he one of your two friends? I see a small world thing going on right now.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Rerun in da house! I want some stories from Nantucket brotha. We'll have to coordinate later.

Some peeps are coming over tonight for a preparty grill athon complete with Jaeger-Bomb-anasia. We plan on taking a Taxi into the Clem starting at the Post around 9. We are getting together for a Birthday party for Linda who is a lurker chick on the board (hi Linda).

I am a little late here, last night was out of control, so much for "laying low". There were a few peeps missing the work bus today doh!

Justine when r u and Shanny coming over?

Traveler you are hereby oficially invited to join us.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am a lurker no longer!

Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me BigDaddy, Comeonin, Firecracker, FunHappyGirl and CrazyJill!!! Did I forget anyone??? Jaeger tends to make my memory a little hazy...

See you tonight, Dookie!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(BigDaddy @ Jun 13 2003, 11:45 AM)Rerun in da house! I want some stories from Nantucket brotha. We'll have to coordinate later.

Some peeps are coming over tonight for a preparty grill athon complete with Jaeger-Bomb-anasia. We plan on taking a Taxi into the Clem starting at the Post around 9. We are getting together for a Birthday party for Linda who is a lurker chick on the board (hi Linda).

I am a little late here, last night was out of control, so much for "laying low". There were a few peeps missing the work bus today doh!

Justine when r u and Shanny coming over?

Traveler you are hereby oficially invited to join us.
i'm coming solo to your place and hopefully crashing there then work in the morn uuugggghhhh.......

btw- i plan on getting in on the b-day celebration myself, mine was wednesday and haven't celebrated it yet
LOOK OUT

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome Giddyup,

Are you and the whole LSCN gang going to the Clem?
Might see you all there (I'm New Too) (or Newer)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, mirth! I'm not sure who is going to the Post, several of my non-lscn friends for sure. I've been telling people we'll be there around 9:00, but last time I was at a BBQ at BigDaddy's with plans to go to the Post, we didn't make it out of the house! Too many Jaeger-Bombs!!!

Hey Dookie, I'll be sharing the couch with you!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
since the weather's more sh*t than shine-ola, i'll be in the clem tonight at the Hayloft. the owner (ron masters) has gotten his old band back together and they are playing tonight. rh factor or something like that? i dunno.

anyhoo, i may start at the post, too, then traverse to the hayloft.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
maybe if we bring parkas? lol...only kidding.
grrr...wish this weather would BREAK! grrr!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA! Had to much fun last night and I was one of those people missing the work bus! DOH!!! Oh well __it happens! See ya soon!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looks like the Post will be rockin tonight!

If I could only stop shaking from all the drinks I had last night. Hamlin Pub was great and the band played some good rock and roll I haven't heard in a very long time.

Happy Birthday Linda and Dookie!!!

See everyone tonight

Firecracker

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Shandog and I were just about to contemplate the evening...

Looks like everybody is headed to the clem and Metro is O-U-T??

Dawg?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
So nobody's headed to Metro tonight?

G

·
Looking to head up to the post tonight,
sounds like a good time to celebrate birthdays
throw down some drinks and shake your tailfeathers,
is every one in?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts