Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

friday night

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  ThreeCrabs 
#1 ·
Wondering if anyone wants to join me and ang up at winners later on? we'll be up there around 8. i've had a rough week trying to translate german..need some beers to relax me

See less See more
#2 ·
I plan to be heading up to Metro shortly after work. You and your peeps are welcome opn the boat with the blue and white Hazy Memory on the back.

oh, also, I am ok when it comes to translating German.

#5 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Sep 5 2003, 01:51 PM)Hallo Frau Stinshoff,
habe unten die richtigen Nummern ergaenzt
Gruss
Hellmut Adler

Winners yes 15/harper.

it's just me and angie, al.
He wants to know if you have the correct number of ??? suppliments???

I know where winner's is. That's why I suggested that you come to the beach. You can drink cheaper and hang with more peeps.

#9 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Sep 5 2003, 01:57 PM)They'll be a BIG GROUP up at CREWS INN and BUMPERS after 10PM tonight!!

...more docks at the beach.

#13 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Sep 5 2003, 02:46 PM)whats going on at Crews and Bumpers tonight???
Steve wants to hang with your gang tonight. I have no idea what's up, I plan to be at the beach.

#14 ·
where are you going to be at the beach? i talked to jason and i think i am going to metro tomorrow night as well.

#16 ·
milord- the roche RULES! i love that little place! i also like frank's swissel inn up there in ph!
instigator-bumpers & crews inn? sounds awesome. we'll be with duece & fitchick...maybe we'll stop in after foreigner tonight and see ya'll in your finery! lol!

#17 ·
I think I'm heading to the Beach... Hammer was talking about going there to. If so there will be plenty of loud music to shake your money maker to there!

Doooo,Do,Do,Do...Do,Do...Do,Do. Can't Touch This!

#19 ·
CK, we are hitting Franks on the way in to town and probably the way back too. Spending the weekend at BRS's cottage near Lexington, right on Lake Huron. It's a killer spot.

Maybe see everyone at the Moot Sunday if anyone is in any shape after JN2! Have fun and be safe.

#20 ·
Just talked to Hammer... We'll be in the middle set of floating docks and monitoring 69...

They're close to the toilets and there is always open wells there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.