Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Friday night is fast approaching. I'm calling on all seaworthy vessels to show up at Metro for a par-tay!

I say we grab the fixed docks close to the floaters. They don't fill up as quickly as the front horseshoe, so there's a better chance we can all park together, and they're still close to the toilets.

Who's in?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I'll run up to Metro and have a few beers with you.
Can't stay too late, have to work 4:00 to noon Saturday.
Anyone want to ride over with me, let me know.

NoCode

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I will do my best to get up there tonight, but it probably won't be until later. I have to work tonight until ????? I'm finished. --- but it's a good thing.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I think Metro is closed for the boat show coming up. I think the signs said closed from Sept 10th until the 25th or something like that.

Al,
Don't we have Elvis tonight?

G

·
I just called Metro and they said the last row of finger docks will be open and the seawall towards the lake. Both marinas are closed for the show setup.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wisner!

Metro should be a blast; I'll be up at Ernie's around 7 tonight. Some people are taking me out for my birthday.

those of you who can't make it to Metro come on up for a Jaeger Bomb!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Sep 12 2003, 09:22 AM)I think Metro is closed for the boat show coming up. I think the signs said closed from Sept 10th until the 25th or something like that.

Al,
Don't we have Elvis tonight?
J - Elvis is the 27th. Anybody else, If you would like to go see Elvis at Decarlo's along with Garth Brooks (rerun's buddy) Call VegasStyleEntertainment @ 586 873 6753.
Matt King (Elvis) will be doing the show from Hawaii.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
so is metro open?
it's closed. where's everyone's going?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I say we still hit the beach... We'll raft em' off the wall if we have to! Who else is in???

Unless someone has a better Idea on where we can all park our boats and drink our own store bought beer...

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have even a better idea! Let's all just put for sale signs on our boats and tell the rangers we are from Freedom marine and we're setting up for the show!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
i'm thinking of doing the Beach Grill, m-80's there tonight, supposed to be nice, you can go back or forth to the boat and drink on the boat and you can go in for live entertainment

should be hoppin tonight

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 12 2003, 02:22 PM)I say we still hit the beach... We'll raft em' off the wall if we have to! Who else is in???

Unless someone has a better Idea on where we can all park our boats and drink our own store bought beer...
There is a guy I know at the end of M59 on the water. His house is perfect for this type of party and he is even on lscn. I'll see if he is interested.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 12 2003, 02:42 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 12 2003, 02:22 PM) I say we still hit the beach... We'll raft em' off the wall if we have to! Who else is in???

There is a guy I know at the end of M59 on the water. His house is perfect for this type of party and he is even on lscn. I'll see if he is interested.

I've been couped up here all week. I need to get out on the lake!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 12 2003, 02:46 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 12 2003, 02:42 PM) QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 12 2003, 02:22 PM) I say we still hit the beach... We'll raft em' off the wall if we have to! Who else is in???

I've been couped up here all week. I need to get out on the lake!
I just herd from the dude. He says he wants to get out on the water.

·
12,052 Posts
I'll be there all weekend. Last floating docks (by the launch). We can watch fishermen powerload.
Don't know about tonight or Sat. morning. Working on that now.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just finished giving "Abracadabra" her bath! I'll be on my way shortly with a pit stop at Mac & Ray's for Gas and a Pumpout...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts