Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of hitting The Beach Grill on Friday night to see The Mega-80's (excellent 80's music tribute band). Music (DJ) starts around 9:00 and the band comes on at 10:00. Anyone in?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 13 2003, 12:56 PM)Hey, this sounds like fun! No plans yet for friday, so pencil me in..

Hey I thought we had a date on Friday!!
J/K Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Oct 13 2003, 01:16 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 13 2003, 12:56 PM) Hey, this sounds like fun! No plans yet for friday, so pencil me in..

Hey I thought we had a date on Friday!!
J/K Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 13 2003, 01:50 PM)we do? Oh yes, we do!!! Well, let's just do it a public place, senor!

OK!!Now your talking!!
J/K..

·
Registered
670 Posts
Let's not have people going premature on Friday so they can't make it to the benefit for Mrs. Sunbum's sister on Saturday. I saw very few people at Brown's last Saturday who also attended the Friday birthday party.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(homebrew @ Oct 13 2003, 02:13 PM)Let's not have people going premature on Friday so they can't make it to the benefit for Mrs. Sunbum's sister on Saturday. I saw very few people at Brown's last Saturday who also attended the Friday birthday party.

Brian - stop being a wuss!

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Oct 13 2003, 03:15 PM)QUOTE(homebrew @ Oct 13 2003, 02:13 PM) Let's not have people going premature on Friday so they can't make it to the benefit for Mrs. Sunbum's sister on Saturday. I saw very few people at Brown's last Saturday who also attended the Friday birthday party.

I'm not the wuss; I drank 'til I puked at Erin's and still made it to the Brown's party.

·
Registered
657 Posts
QUOTE(homebrew @ Oct 13 2003, 03:52 PM)QUOTE(EZC @ Oct 13 2003, 03:15 PM) QUOTE(homebrew @ Oct 13 2003, 02:13 PM) Let's not have people going premature on Friday so they can't make it to the benefit for Mrs. Sunbum's sister on Saturday. I saw very few people at Brown's last Saturday who also attended the Friday birthday party.

I'm not the wuss; I drank 'til I puked at Erin's and still made it to the Brown's party.
Ok where was all the die hards after Erin's Pub? Good Question! I drink my a** off and paid for it all day long. I didn't get out of bed till 5pm to make it on the bus at 6:15. I have to admit I couldn't drink on Saturday but I still made it out

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Since I'm not gonna make TNTs tonight it is a definite maybe. I have to see what I get accomplished this week.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TTT

Come on peeps, it'll be a good time!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'll be way up north.
have fun for me!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like plans have changed. As you may have read in another thread, the big red bus is doing a haunted house run tonight!

We'll have to set up a M-80's outing some time in the near future. I don't think it would be too hard to get a ton of peeps to take over the Grill.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts