Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
42 perch keeper sizes up to 11"...tossed a bunch ..1 9 lb catfish..6 or 7 smallmouth biggest about 5lbs and a couple sheephead...between 26 and 28 red side 1/4 to 3/8 east of channel..very close to canadian water...took a bud out first outing this year he
caught a little of everything so he had fun a few pics of smallie and cat

yr to date perch totals 919 keepers

liv4lkstclair

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks like he had a great time,nice job Gary. Have you been around the south end of lake at all lately? Last week picked some nice ones around 18 red marker. Had to leave early wife could not handle all that sun
. Her first time out for the year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(joemama @ Sep 11 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like he had a great time,nice job Gary. Have you been around the south end of lake at all lately? Last week picked some nice ones around 18 red marker. Had to leave early wife could not handle all that sun
. Her first time out for the year.

i was fishing low last week...all my spots..couldnt really get into em...picked up a few here and there

·
Registered
219 Posts
QUOTE(liv4lkstclair @ Sep 11 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>42 perch keeper sizes up to 11"...tossed a bunch ..1 9 lb catfish..6 or 7 smallmouth biggest about 5lbs and a couple sheephead...between 26 and 28 red side 1/4 to 3/8 east of channel..very close to canadian water...took a bud out first outing this year he
caught a little of everything so he had fun a few pics of smallie and cat

yr to date perch totals 919 keepers

liv4lkstclair

What works best to catch em? Heading out with a buddy and i want to somewhat sound like i know what i am talking about
Do you anchor or drift?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts