1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wiping, what's normal?

Front to Back or Back to Front?

Reach Between or From Behind?

and (I'm not sure how this would work) Sitting or Standing?

ME: F to B, Behind, Sitting

now that you all know me a little better, let me shake your hands!!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I believe it is a different issue for men and women.

Women are/should be told to wipe from front to back. Going the opposite way from back to front creates bladder infections........

By the way, EW!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Your an a$$ (pun intented)

j/k

What about side to side, a little harder "but" not impossible

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I prefer the circular motion. That way you don't smear it.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Up and Down and All Around ............And I abosolutly hate when the paper

breaks down and a figer shoots through and you get a bad case of brown nails..

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 12 2003, 02:51 PM)Up and Down and All Around ............And I abosolutly hate when the paper

breaks down and a figer shoots through and you get a bad case of brown nails..

didn't think it was possible to make this thread take a turn for the worst!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Bidets are awesome.!!!! Cool off the hot spot....If you know what I mean.....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
OK -- I don't understand how a male can do this sitting. I don't understand how one could move forward on the seat far enough unless that person is a unich. Never tried the bidet gig, european toilets are wierd.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 12 2003, 03:11 PM)OK -- I don't understand how a male can do this sitting. I don't understand how one could move forward on the seat far enough unless that person is a unich. Never tried the bidet gig, european toilets are wierd.
i don't see how you could do it standing, gotta leave skid marks? i mean, when your standing your cheeks are all clenched together..........also, i'd be afraid to stand for fear of losing a dingleberry or two into the undies

i do a sideways lean, works everytime, clean as a whistle (that accidently got shoved up someones rear)

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how bout one of these bad boys, a traditional Japanese toilet, you squat to poop and pee, anyone try this before?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 12 2003, 04:15 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 12 2003, 03:11 PM) OK -- I don't understand how a male can do this sitting. I don't understand how one could move forward on the seat far enough unless that person is a unich. Never tried the bidet gig, european toilets are wierd.
i don't see how you could do it standing, gotta leave skid marks? i mean, when your standing your cheeks are all clenched together..........also, i'd be afraid to stand for fear of losing a dingleberry or two into the undies

i do a sideways lean, works everytime, clean as a whistle (that accidently got shoved up someones rear)
not like standing straigt up or anything, kindo more like standing like in a football line of defense.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
yeah f to b. with a digging action.

ok who looks before they flush? I do.

I think its one of those inherient things to make sure its normal and nothing funky is going on inside your body.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
also, whatever became of the HUGE urinal that used to be at Garwoods, RERUN was going to get it from the Aspen dudes and put it in his basement, wonder what happened to it??????

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 12 2003, 03:21 PM)how bout one of these bad boys, a traditional Japanese toilet, you squat to poop and pee, anyone try this before?

yeah but ya gotta get nekid or you might leave racing stripes on the out side.

whats that thing in the background I hope its not shaving cream and a brush? eeeehww.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTEok who looks before they flush? I do.

More like admire !!!!!!!!! Like a proud father.......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What about the three seashells?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts